PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Error when trying to view report in ICBM.

Posted 08-04-2023 14:04

When in ICBM we select the report type, plug in the filters and select run, and get an error that states an exception has occured; the details have been logged.  Where can I find this log so I can find out what ICBM took exception too?

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jon Mercer

• 2.  RE: Error when trying to view report in ICBM.

Posted 08-04-2023 14:23

This will log to the ICBusinessManager.ininlog file on your local machine.

Generally speaking this file, by default, will be somewhere in c:\users\%username%\appdata\local

Unless you've changed the tracing path in the Trace Configuration Utility, but based on the question, I doubt you have.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

• 3.  RE: Error when trying to view report in ICBM.

Posted 08-04-2023 14:40

Do you have anywhere more specific.  I went into the Interaction Intelligence folder and don't see anything like that in there.  the IC Business Manager folder doesn't have any log files.  There is just a UserProfile 15.0.

We are using version 2020R3 of PureConnect.

I didn't see it there with the rest of them, but it shouldn't be saved to the CIC server logs would it?

Jon Mercer

• 4.  RE: Error when trying to view report in ICBM.

Posted 08-04-2023 14:55

I think the default full path is:  c:\users\%username%\appdata\local\temp\inin_tracing

but you can always change the path in the Trace Configuration Utility under the "tools" menu option "Set trace root path"

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

• 5.  RE: Error when trying to view report in ICBM.

Posted 02-23-2024 07:28

Thanks! This worked for me. I've always wondered where the magical "details have been logged."

Price Bullock
    Memphis Light, Gas & Water

• 6.  RE: Error when trying to view report in ICBM.

Posted 02-22-2024 12:03

We had a similar issue, here was the fix, worth checking on your user machines.  

Finally fixed the ICBM issue.  If you have this, or come across it, you need to install the MS SQL ODBC 11 driver.  

other driver versions were causing the issue. 

Tami Bogatiuk
    National General Management Corp.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources