Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Evaluation Assistance

Posted 01-26-2023 15:23
    Hello all, 

I am liking the newest update to QA and have some questions regarding Evaluation Assistance. I would like to set a policy to pull all calls from a specific queue and assign an evaluation to them that uses evaluation assistance. We have some black and white things that need to be mentioned on every call. Using the assistance, we could automate these evaluations and it would not require any user intervention. 

My questions are, is there a way to automatically submit these evalutions without manually going into each one and also, is there a way to default that they are NEVER released to the agents?
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    nicholas Argeson
    Bethlehem Shared Services LLC.

• 2.  RE: Evaluation Assistance

GENESYS
    Posted 02-09-2023 15:24

Hi @Nick Argeson 

Your question now has an answer on the latest episode of The Q&A Show at the 29:10 mark! Thank you for submitting it and we hope it helps. 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Evaluation Assistance

Posted 02-09-2023 15:32
    Edited by Nick Argeson 02-09-2023 15:33

Unfortunatley,  the answer provided was what I already knew. I am specifically looking at having these evaluations auto-submitted and not released the the agent. Any help is appreciated. 

nicholas Argeson
    Bethlehem Shared Services LLC.

• 4.  RE: Evaluation Assistance

GENESYS
    Posted 02-10-2023 10:42

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately we are currently not supporting auto submissions at this time and do not have a global configuration setting to ensure evaluations from a specific form are defaulted to never release to the agent. Please feel free to submit this request to our Aha portal where other customers can also take note of your request and can provide their votes on it as well.

Herrick Mai
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources