Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Evaluation Form Critical Score Calculation with Weighting

• 1.  Evaluation Form Critical Score Calculation with Weighting

Posted 2 days ago

Hello,

In an evaluation form, I am asked to have a critical question where its score will not be included in the main scoring, but only in the critical score.

I have created an evaluation form with two question groups. First group has questions with scores adding up to 100. In the second group, there is a critical score question with a score of 1. I set the weight of the second group to 0. 

When the weighting is 0, the critical score is calculated to be 0% regardless of the answers. From this article, Evaluation form weights - Genesys Cloud Resource Center, I assumed that the weighting would not be included in critical score calculations.

"The critical score is calculated as follows: 

(Critical Question 1 Points / Total Number of Critical Question Points) + (Critical Question 2 Points / Total Number of Critical Question Points) +….+ (Critical Question N Points / Total Number of Critical Question Points) "

This doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a way to calculate the critical score, but omit its scoring from the main score?

Here is an example:

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Sema Kuru
    Call Center Resources Dan. A.S
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources