Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Evaluation Form Critical Score Calculation with Weighting

Posted 4 days ago

Hello,

In an evaluation form, I am asked to have a critical question where its score will not be included in the main scoring, but only in the critical score.

I have created an evaluation form with two question groups. First group has questions with scores adding up to 100. In the second group, there is a critical score question with a score of 1. I set the weight of the second group to 0. 

When the weighting is 0, the critical score is calculated to be 0% regardless of the answers. From this article, Evaluation form weights - Genesys Cloud Resource Center, I assumed that the weighting would not be included in critical score calculations.

"The critical score is calculated as follows: 

(Critical Question 1 Points / Total Number of Critical Question Points) + (Critical Question 2 Points / Total Number of Critical Question Points) +….+ (Critical Question N Points / Total Number of Critical Question Points) "

This doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a way to calculate the critical score, but omit its scoring from the main score?

Here is an example:

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Sema Kuru
    Call Center Resources Dan. A.S

• 2.  RE: Evaluation Form Critical Score Calculation with Weighting

GENESYS
    Posted 28 minutes ago

Hello Sema,

The weighting works as a %.  So 1 is 100% of the possible score and 0 would 0% of the possible score for the group. That is why you have a score of 80% and a Critical score of 0% in the scaled scores even though the answer should be 100%.

In answer to your question "Is there a way to calculate the critical score, but omit its scoring from the main score?" no, there is no way of omitting the critical score from the scaled scores.  It seems similar to one of the open Ideas on the Product Ideas Lab, I would recommend voting on WEM-I-316 and adding your use case to this idea so that it can be considered for future development.

I hope this helps

Samuel Jillard
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources