Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Evaluation inbox (deleting evals)

Posted 01-27-2023 12:54
    Is there any way to mass delete evaluations from your inbox?
    An agent of ours had a policy feeding evaluation to her.
    The project ended but she forgot about the policy and now has over 500 evaluations to delete.
    Sure hoping there's an option besides one at a time.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Daniel Cross
    Bright Horizons Family Solutions LLC

• 2.  RE: Evaluation inbox (deleting evals)

GENESYS
    Posted 02-01-2023 02:34
    Hi Daniel,

There was a feature request/product enhancement request submitted to the product ideas lab under this link https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-10. I remember that this was requested a year ago but it didn't gain much traction because there was not much interest in the feature back then.

I went to that Idea and voted for it just now. If it gathers sufficient unique votes (a unique vote is vote coming from a single org, thus multiple votes from the same org count as one unique vote) it can be re-opened. I would recommend casting a vote and adding comments to give additional context to the request.

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Evaluation inbox (deleting evals)

Posted 02-02-2023 08:27
    Hi Gabe, 
    What do you mean by a org ?
    Most of the votes are coming from Genesys Business partners so do they count as one vote for each idea ?

john van de Ven

• 4.  RE: Evaluation inbox (deleting evals)

Posted 02-02-2023 09:23
    "Most of the votes are coming from Genesys Business partners so do they count as one vote for each idea ?"

I am also curious about this.

Charis Sideridis
    Intracom S.A. Telecom Solutions

• 5.  RE: Evaluation inbox (deleting evals)

GENESYS
    Posted 02-02-2023 09:40
    Edited by Gabe Ladios 02-02-2023 09:43

Hello John,

I apologize. I should have stated a unique "customer"/"partner" instead of "org". While votes are very important, it will greatly help if comments are added everytime an Idea is submitted so that our product team will have a clear understanding of the value that a certain product enhacement can bring.

I am including a link to one of our past episodes on the Genesys Community Q&A Show which discusses how an Idea is reviewed and considered for development and eventually get into General Availability.

LINK:
    Genesys Community Q&A Show - Ideas Lab

Warm Regards,
    Gabe

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Evaluation inbox (deleting evals)
    Best Answer

Posted 02-06-2023 17:33
    To add to Gabe's comment. the problem the Product Managers have is that there is nothing to prevent a larger customer / partner submitting hundreds (or even thousands!) of votes for their preferred ideas and swamping the system. To try to level the playing field a bit, and get a feel for which ideas truly have wide appeal, my understanding is that only one vote from each email domain is actually counted (so Customer, Partner, or whatever.)

This is one of the reasons people here will often publicize ideas and seek community support.

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 7.  RE: Evaluation inbox (deleting evals)

GENESYS
    Posted 02-06-2023 20:39
    Edited by Gabe Ladios 02-06-2023 20:39
    Thank you for that wonderful explanation :)

Gabe Ladios
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources