Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View

explanation of the metrics: Handle, answer, outbound, contacting and talk

• 1.  explanation of the metrics: Handle, answer, outbound, contacting and talk

Posted 2 days ago

Hello,

I will first say that i went through the Performance metrics in this article:
    View available columns in performance views by category - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)

I integrated the Genesys Cloud CX in several Organizations, and one of the hardest questions for me to answer my customers, is

why the metrics in agent performance report doesn't add up, I'll explain.

If I'm looking at the report from a Supervisor perspective, I want to know the following metrics:

1. how many Interactions the Agent Answered from the Queue,
    2. how many Interactions Agent answered from Non-Queue entity
    3. how many Interactions Agent placed outbound on behalf of a queue
    4. how many interactions Agent placed not on behalf of a queue
    5. how many of the interactions that Agent placed did connect to other party

aside from those, Supervisor will want to know about other metrics, but I'm I'll focus what I listed here.

So, maybe it's not possible to extract "all" the metrics asked by the Supervisor, but, at least, I would like to know how many Interactions the Agent did, totally

and how many of them was inbound and how many outbound, that is the minimum!. 

and even to this, I can't get a coherent answer from the report, whenever I add "Answer" to "Outbound" it always will be less than "Handle"

I tried other combinations, but nothing can really answer the question: 

how many Interactions the Agent did, totaly

and how many of them was inbound and how many outbound

I know that probably what causes this, is the Internal Interactions that agents dial to each other or transfer to each other, or maybe lack of understanding of Genesys

metrics from my side, anyway, any, some coherent explanation will be welcome.

Thanks in advanced

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Shahar Leonard
    ITNAV-Pro Ltd.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources