Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Facebook Inetgration

Posted 20 days ago

Hi, I would like to integrate our organization facebook page with genesys cloud . The FB messenger platform config is done and I mapped the message flow with this config. But the agent is still unable to get any notification of the consumer messages. What else needs to be done? Please let me know.

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Pattabiraman Ramamoorthy
    Philips Domestic Appliances

• 2.  RE: Facebook Inetgration
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 19 days ago

Hello Pattabiraman, 

Can you verify that you followed this document to set this up? Can you confirm

There could be a couple of things going on. That I can think of off the top of my head. 

1. If you create a Facebook integration and then later change your Facebook account password, you sever the connection between your integration and Facebook Messenger. To re-establish the connection, you have to delete and recreate your Facebook integration. 
    2. Make sure the FB page ID is properly connected to GC. 
    3. Make sure only on FB page is associated with 1 integration. Its a 1 to 1 relationship. If you own multiple FB pages, then you will need to have multiple integrations in GC. 

If all of this checks out, then you will need customer care to review your org and integration settings. Specifically, with starting with our API/Integrations team. They will need conversation ids, console logs, network HAR logs, and FB integration id and any screenshots of your setup. 

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees
    DenverCO

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources