PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Fax History

Posted 10-10-2022 18:11
    Is there a way to be able to view the last couple days of faxes that were sent out by everyone using Interactive Fax on the CIC server?  We have an organization that we sent a fax to on Thursday that says it keeps getting the fax from us every 5 minutes since Friday, and I want to see if it is on our end or theirs, and if it is on our end, how do I kill it?
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Jon Mercer

• 2.  RE: Fax History

Posted 10-18-2022 11:22

Hi Jon - I suggest you start with a review of the Fax Envelope History Table.

You'll want to look for records to the recipient number, and then review the sender(s) and retry counts.  You may have had a user set a very high retry count in their client and some error is causing a failure flag.  How to kill it, that one is untested on my side, perhaps you could have the user cancel it locally or perhaps you could temporarily disable the user access.

Sample:

SELECT *
       FROM [I3_IC].[dbo].[FaxEnvelopeHist]
      WHERE ProcessingDateTime > '2022-10-18 00:00:00.000'
        AND RemoteNumber LIKE '%1234'
      ORDER BY ProcessingDateTime DESC

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

• 3.  RE: Fax History

Posted 10-18-2022 11:31
    Thanks, will look into that when I have a chance.  I am thinking they had a high level of try again also, because they were told to also ask their IT group about this, and we didn't hear back from them about it still happening after that, so guessing something was changed/rebooted on their end.

Jon Mercer

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources