Genesys Casual

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

GENESYS
    Posted 02-06-2024 11:33

There's a new class in town! And the Genesys Community is raising pom-poms in the air to celebrate these go-getters with a new February Rockstar poster and superlatives! 

Four freshmen were nominated for their high-level of engagement in several community sites. First up we have:

@Shelby Cronk  who was nominated by @Tracy Vickers from the WEM community. She wrote in the yearbook, "Shelby is an awesome member of the WEM Community, she is never scared to ask a question and challenges us to help find the answer. She is an excellent contributor to the WEM Community and all other communities she is involved with." 

The second nomination goes to: 

@Lindsay Scarpaci who was nominated by me (Nicole Milliken) for her amazing participation and suggestions in the "Community Asks, Kids Delivers" program that ran over the holidays. Thank you, Lindsay!

Third we have:

@Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco who was also nominated by Tracy. "Breno has been amazing on the WEM community on Oct 10 2023 his input and help has been awesome, he is a great addition the Community." 

And our final up-and-comer is:

@Seean Weaver! He was nominated by Community Mgr. @Matt Lawson for showing up in several threads, offering suggestions, and collecting community badges. Keep up the good work, Seean!

You all win your item of choice from the Community Prize Wall! I'll be in touch with a form shortly. 

Now let's sign this yearbook and celebrate this new community class of 2024! A big thank you to @natalie nobles for this amazing poster design: 

If you know of someone who is standing out in the various communities, please nominate them here! It's the way we recognize and reward our amazing members who go above and beyond!

f you're bummed you didn't win a prize, you can play to win now by answering polls in "The Big Game Prop Bets" challenge until Feb. 11th.

Also, simply answer our new Question of the Month for February and you'll get a customized profile badge to show off. You'll be "in love" with it. 

Let's keep this momentum going! We have the best online community on the internet! 

#Events
    #SuccessStories
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

GENESYS
    Posted 02-06-2024 11:35

Congrats, everyone! 

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 3.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

Posted 02-06-2024 14:01

Thank you for the nomination Matt!!

Seean Weaver
    MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst

• 4.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

Posted 02-06-2024 12:18

@Tracy Vickers and @Nicole Milliken thank you both for this honor and nomination!  The community is such a wonderful resource; appreciate the constant vigilance and monitoring as well as the dedication to getting us all answers.  Great work.  

Shelby Cronk
    C1

• 5.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

Posted 02-06-2024 14:25

Hi Friends, Thank you for the nomination!!

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 6.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

Posted 02-07-2024 11:41
    Edited by Chris Mayo 02-07-2024 11:41

Congrats all!

Yea, @Shelby Cronk! (unashamedly biased)Smile

Chris Mayo
    Director, Professional Services - Genesys
    C1

• 7.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

GENESYS
    Posted 02-07-2024 12:16

Love this reply!!! Chris, nominate some others you know of for March Rockstar!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

GENESYS
    Posted 02-08-2024 12:40

Aw, thanks so much for the nomination, Nicole! I absolutely loved chiming in on the Community Asks, Kids Delivers campaign! This was my first real interaction with the wonderful Genesys Community and I'm looking forward to continuing the conversations.

Lindsay Scarpaci
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

Posted 02-12-2024 07:47

@Nicole Milliken

Thank you so much for the "New Year New You" prize from the prize wall. The workout board and exercise log are already getting a ton of use in keeping me moving and accountable. The probiotic gummies are also awesome because of all my kids in school and bringing home colds/flus/stomach bugs.

I'm not sure how you do it, but you always pick the best items! Thank you again!!

Seean Weaver
    MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst

• 10.  RE: February Rockstars are a "class" of their own!

GENESYS
    Posted 02-12-2024 09:26

You're the best, Seean! And you totally deserve your Rockstar accolade! We love having you in the community, man. 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources