Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Feedback: Agents missing from schedules

Posted 10 days ago

Hi gang,

I went to add some agents to our schedules (created monthly) and suddenly, the rest of my schedule screen goes blank. 

I am using the Genesys desktop app and am using version: 2.34.771.0 and I'm still having the same issue. 

I switched to the web browser (chrome) version and this occurred for me as well. 

My second Workflow Coordinator however was able to add our new Agents to their schedules with no issue. It seems to be an ongoing this on my end only. 

Below is a screenshot from this morning when I tried to add two new hires to our schedule. Only the top names show, then the rest of the schedule goes blank. If I try to change the dates, it stays on the current day. 

Has anyone else experienced this? Should I open a ticket?

#WorkforceManagement
    #Scheduling
    #Other/NotSure
    #General/EventQuestion

------------------------------
    Jacqueline Turner
    Workflow Coordinator
    NYCM Insurance

• 2.  RE: Feedback: Agents missing from schedules

GENESYS
    Posted 10 days ago

Hi Jacqueline,

Can you let me know if resizing the grid down at the bottom fixes your problem?  The "Scheduled, Required, and Performance" section at the bottom can be resized, try making that smaller or bigger and see if it fixes the rendering of your agents.  That will help me diagnose what is going on.  

In the meantime, feel free to submit a ticket, especially if you have a reliable way to reproduce this issue.  I'll start looking for a fix and update you here when I have more info.  

Joe Behymer, Director
    Genesys Cloud Workforce Management Development Team

• 3.  RE: Feedback: Agents missing from schedules

Posted 10 days ago
    Hi Joseph,

I've played around with the service levels, hiding it, minimizing it, etc in both the desktop app and the chrome version as well.

Unfortunately, there has been no change.

I'll go through and open up a ticket in the meantime.

Thank you for your help!
    Jacquie  Turner
    Workflow Coordinator II
    Customer Service

NYCM Insurance
    1899 Central Plaza East
    Edmeston, NY 13335-0336
    Phone: (800) 234-6926
    Fax: (607) 965-2520

nycm.com
    JD Power Award

Join us on Facebook at
    www.facebook.com/NYCMInsurance.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

• 4.  RE: Feedback: Agents missing from schedules

GENESYS
    Posted 7 days ago

Hi, sorry for the little off topic, but the Genesys User Experience Research team has launched a survey aimed to schedulers (or supervisors with scheduling permissions) to gather their feedback about different aspects of the agents' schedule.

This survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes and those eligible will automatically be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win one of two $75 e-gift cards.

The survey will be collecting data until May 20th, and sweepstakes selection will be held on May 21st.

>>> Link to the survey

Thanks a lot,

Olga Revilla
    UX Research Lead at Genesys

Olga Revilla
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources