Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Fetching Service Level and ASA from Interaction View

Posted 05-25-2023 13:27

Hi Team,

For Data Analytics Activity, we need to calculate Service Level% and ASA from Interaction view. Could you please suggest me how to get this calculated from Interaction View.

Thanks,
    Neha

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Neha Neha
    Accenture LLP

• 2.  RE: Fetching Service Level and ASA from Interaction View

Posted 05-26-2023 12:27

Hi Team , Any Reply on this please. I perceive, this is not directly available in Interaction View and is available in Queue performance view. But is there anyway , to derive these from the fields avaialble in Interaction View , Like performing agregations on our own or something like that?

Neha Neha
    Accenture LLP

• 3.  RE: Fetching Service Level and ASA from Interaction View

Posted 05-29-2023 09:24

Hi Team,

Can anyone look into my query and help me out please.

Neha Neha
    Accenture LLP

• 4.  RE: Fetching Service Level and ASA from Interaction View

GENESYS
    Posted 05-29-2023 16:20

Hi Neha,

SLA % and ASA are calculated for a Queue only, not individual Interactions. Without having more information about what you're trying to accomplish, Iw ill provide some generic information. Please provide additional information if these tips do not provide you with what you are looking for.

If you select the Queue Performance view in Performance/Workspaces, you can drill in to a specific queue by clicking on the Queue Name, which takes you to the Queue Performance Detail view. Once there, you have a couple of options around the Interactions handled by the Queue. 

You can filter the interactions using the Filter Panel in this view, such as by Skills (see red rectangles in screenshot), Languages, Wrap-up Code, etc. You will then see SLA and ASA for the selected skill by time interval for the selected queue for your date range. 

You can also navigate to the list of Interactions associated with the SLA % and ASA for your selected Queue for your date range. To do that, select the Interactions sub-tab to the right of the Performance sub-tab (see top red rectangle in screenshot). You can apply the same filter(s) in this view, which was Skills in this example. 

Have a look at these options and let us know if you need additional assistance. 

Thanks!

Laurie Nelson
    Genesys - Employees
    Sr. Director Product Management - Data, Analytics and Reporting

• 5.  RE: Fetching Service Level and ASA from Interaction View

Posted 05-30-2023 00:45

Hi Team,

In our one of the Data Analytics projects, we need to analyze few of KPI's which we need to display on Tableau Dashboard, and we want to use the lowest Granularity data, which is the Interaction table e.g. Avg. Handle, Avg. Talk etc .We are just stuck with the ASA and the Service Level% . For ASA I was trying to pick Total Alerting Time and using the same formula you have on Resource Center which is :-Total Time to Answer / Number Answered But that doesn't match with the ASA in Queue performance.

I understand, we can't get the direct fields for ASA and Service Level% from Interaction View, but which fields we can use to derive the calculations and how to achieve that. Could you please response ASAP?

Thanks,
    Neha

Neha Neha
    Accenture LLP

• 6.  RE: Fetching Service Level and ASA from Interaction View

GENESYS
    Posted 05-30-2023 10:14

I answered a question related to this in another thread.  https://community.genesys.com/discussion/information-about-interaction-view#bm9d17c0a2-4ead-4632-ab3d-018843b1e020  Getting those values from the metrics in the way they're presented in the Interactions View is not going to reliably produce ASA and SLA in a way that will match the performance views.  Interactions view gives you summations of metrics for the entire conversation.  If your conversations contain multiple alerts or transfer around the multiple queues, you will not get breakdowns of those individual events in a column in the Interactions View which would be required to mimic the values you get from the performance views.

I'd recommend going the path of using our scheduled exports to export data from the performance views into Tableau.  We just released a feature that enables an automation path to import these scheduled exports into a BI tool.  https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/generate-static-link/

Ryan Legner
    Staff Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources