Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Files are not being displayed to the user in WhatsApp conversations.

Posted 15 days ago

Hello everyone. We have been facing an issue regarding the WhatsApp integration lately. For inbound WhatsApp messages when an agent receives an interaction that contains a file attached let's say an image for instance. this file is not displayed to the user, instead of seeing he image, the agent sees a message that says "Message has no text content". Has someone else experimented this?

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Roberto Covarrubia
    Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC

• 2.  RE: Files are not being displayed to the user in WhatsApp conversations.

GENESYS
    Posted 7 days ago

Hello Roberto! Please to meet you!

Do you have a supported content profile setup that allows the kind of attachments your customers are sending? 

I have supplied the documentation below on how to do this. 

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/supported-content-profiles/

If you do have a supported content profile and it allows the kind of attachments your customers are sending. Then my next recommendation would be to contact customer care: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/contact-genesys-cloud-care/ API + Integrations team for them to take a look!

Hope this helps!

Cameron Tomlin
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Files are not being displayed to the user in WhatsApp conversations.

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you, the supported content profile we are using is the default one and we are allowing the right files to be received. it seems the problem is due to a missing cookie, and we have already created a ticket with Genesys for that. I just wanted to know if someone else had the same problem as us. Thanks anyway.

Roberto Covarrubia
    Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources