Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Filter Interactions where Recording was stopped at IVR or Agent

Posted 17 days ago
    Edited by Augustin Rajapandian James 10 days ago
    In our Org, we have the option of callers choosing not to have the conversation recorded by pressing "1" when the welcome prompt is announced.
    However, the interaction report shows that a recording is available even though the callers choose not to record.  I went into each of those interactions and confirm that the conversation was not recorded.
    Why does Genesys show the recording is available?  Is there an option to filter interactions where either the caller chose not to record or the agent used "secure pause" 

#Interaction/ScreenRecording

------------------------------
    Augustin Rajapandian James

• 2.  RE: Filter Interactions where Recording was stopped at IVR or Agent

GENESYS
    Posted 17 days ago

Is the implementation of not recording based on Consent Recording or based on Secure Pause?  Are you getting no recording at all, or are you getting some sort of zero content recording?

The idea on searching interactions based on Secure Pause is here: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/DARAR-I-1553

Director, Product Management – Recording and Real-time Supervision
    Workforce Engagement Management (WEM)

• 3.  RE: Filter Interactions where Recording was stopped at IVR or Agent

Posted 15 days ago

The recording can be stopped either at the welcome prompt or secure pause after the call is answered by the agent. 
    The welcome prompt announces, press "1" if you do not wish the call to be recorded. The call flow then stops the recording of that interaction.

However on the screenshot I had sent on my previous post the interaction report shows recording as "Yes" even though the caller chose not to record the interaction by choosing the option in the welcome prompt.

I would like to know how many calls were not recorded based on option selected during welcome prompt and also via Secure Pause.

Augustin Rajapandian James
    Bolton ClarkeAugustin Rajapandian James
    Bolton Clarke

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources