Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Filtering specific field in Outbound campaign contact list available?

Posted 08-19-2022 02:34
    Edited by JeongYoon Cho 08-19-2022 02:34
    Hi, Genesys.
    I was wondering if there's any method in Genesys Cloud CX or Genesys Cloud Architect to filter specific filed in a contact list,
    whether it is blank or not, and send calls only if that field is filled?

As long as I know, Genesys Cloud only filters whether it is AMD or Live Voice in Call Response Analysis.
    Like, if it's Live Voice then it transfers to the Outbound Call Flow.
    Is this all we can do? or is there any hidden function that can filter specific filed in the contact list
    before it actually give outbound campaign calls to the customers on the contact list.

Thank you and I will wait for your reply.
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    JeongYoon Cho
    LemonIT

• 2.  RE: Filtering specific field in Outbound campaign contact list available?

Posted 08-21-2022 22:09
    It sounds like what you may want is contact list filters. A contact list filter lets you select accounts based on data elements found in the contact list. Contact list filters are then associated with campaigns, with only the selected accounts being called. Here's an article with a few links that should help you out.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/contact-list-filters-view/

Emily Kammerer
    Ascendium Education Solutions, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Filtering specific field in Outbound campaign contact list available?

Posted 08-22-2022 00:11
    Hello, Emily.

I have read through the article and recognized that available conditions are:
    • begins with
    • contains
    • ends with
    • is
    • is within range
    • is within set
    • is greater than
    • is less than
    • is greater than or equal to
    • is less than or equal to
    • is earlier than
    • is later than,
    but could not find the condition when there's no value (blank) in a specific field.
    Is it possible to filter the certain condition?

Thank you.

JeongYoon Cho
    LemonIT

• 4.  RE: Filtering specific field in Outbound campaign contact list available?

Posted 08-22-2022 10:07
    You're right that there's no direct way to filter based on null/not null, though it seems like there ought to be. Here are a few work arounds that I've used to select records based on contact list fields being populated. 

For a numeric field, I use "is greater than" and then put in a value of 1 (or whatever makes sense based on the data element).
    For a text field, I use "is within range" and then enter the starting range of A and an ending range of something like ZZZ, adjusting the length based on the maximum length of that field.
    I've not had a need to filter based on a date field in this way, but I imagine a similar concept could be applied using earlier than/later than.

Emily Kammerer
    Ascendium Education Solutions, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources