PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Finding out how long someone takes on an IVR callback interaction before attempting to make the call back

• 1.  Finding out how long someone takes on an IVR callback interaction before attempting to make the call back

Posted 9 days ago

We havent moved to Genesys cloud yet, but its coming for us. In the intermediate time I am looking for some insight. 

Currently our callers can request a callback within the IVR, they record a brief 5-15 sec voicemail, the IVR will then place them in Queue, then one of our agents receives the IVR which allows them to listen to the recording. This will place them into an ACD on call status and will appear that they are on a call from the member view of ICBM. We've noticed some agents have sat on that IVR call back for a longer than expected time without attempting a call back to the customer. I would like to build insights into who does this most often so we can have development conversation. 

Is there a report I can generate that can help me see when someone received the IVR call back, and when the first attempt to call that customer back was taken place?

Thank you in advance for any guidance on this. 

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Emmitt McCurdy
    Wolters Kluwer United States Inc.

• 2.  RE: Finding out how long someone takes on an IVR callback interaction before attempting to make the call back

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Emmitt, 
    I think a previous post may help answer your question. I found this helpful, hopefully you do also.  PureConnect - Genesys

If you want to see the discussion, look below...
    All credit goes to Tim Cannon from this thread.

#Reporting/Analytics

-----------------------------------------------
    Jason Koch

Cardinal Health

-----------------------------------------------

Jason Koch
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources