Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Flow - Save As Issue - Division Not Selectable

Posted 01-31-2023 19:13
    Edited by Jackie Maher 01-31-2023 19:26

Hi All,

I'm trying to do a save as on a Secure Flow. When doing so, the Division fields is greyed out and I'm not able to select the division that I want to associated the new flow with. As a work around, I exported the flow, then created a new flow and then imported it from the version I exported. When using the work around I am able to select the Division I want. I did also double check the permissions and I have all the right permissions assigned.

Is there something broken with the Save As feature, which is preventing me from being able to select the Division? Or is this working as designed? Screenshots of both the Save As and Create New are attached below for your reference.

Please advise. Thank you,
    Jackie
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Architect
    #SecureFlow

------------------------------
    Jackie Maher
    HealthEquity

​​​

• 2.  RE: Flow - Save As Issue - Division Not Selectable

Posted 01-31-2023 22:30
    Edited by Peter Stoltenberg 01-31-2023 22:31
    Hi Jackie!!

I noticed the same thing.. very interesting. I was able to get around it by editing my secure flow, then save-as'ing. Being in an "editing state" allowed me the select-ability for the Division. Kind of odd I think, though.

If you edit the secure flow, then save as, are you able to select the division?

Thanks,
    Peter

Peter Stoltenberg
    TTEC Digital, LLC fka Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 3.  RE: Flow - Save As Issue - Division Not Selectable

GENESYS
    Posted 02-01-2023 10:45
    It should work from the save as modal, it's a bug.  Use the workaround from now

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Flow - Save As Issue - Division Not Selectable

Posted 02-01-2023 10:46
    Thank you Melissa for confirming it is a bug. :)

Jackie Maher
    HealthEquity

• 5.  RE: Flow - Save As Issue - Division Not Selectable

Posted 02-01-2023 10:45
    @Peter Stoltenberg - Thank you for replying. I didn't even think about opening it in edit mode and then doing a save as. Good idea! It is odd though that the Division field is protected when just doing a standard save as. At least there is a couple of ways to get a around that. Thanks again.
    ​​

Jackie Maher
    HealthEquity

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources