Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Forecast/schedule sync

GENESYS
    Posted 03-21-2024 14:12

Hi, I recently saw the following feature on "What's New" for March:  Ability to change the forecast associated with a schedule to help keep schedules in sync with forecasting".  Where can I find out more information about this feature?

#WorkforceManagement
    #Forecasting
    #Scheduling

------------------------------
    Karen Bell Wright

• 2.  RE: Forecast/schedule sync

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2024 10:15

Hi Karen, 

Thank you for being so interested in this new feature! We will release official release notes and resource center pages on this feature when it starts being rolled out on April 1st (I promise it's not an April Fools joke).

However, I can give you some information about the feature here. This new feature will allow planners to change the underlying forecast of an existing schedule; there will be a new option in the schedule list view (in the three-dot menu) called Choose Forecast. When clicked, it will launch a modal to select a different forecast for that schedule. When you choose a new forecast, the adjusted required staff row in the schedule metrics grid will update based on the selected forecast, and any PG changes will be picked up. If you modify the forecast of an existing schedule, the schedules of the assigned agents stay unaffected. However, if you start a reschedule after the change, the agent schedules are updated, and the Required Staff details are calculated again.

I look forward to your feedback once you get a chance to use this new feature. 

Thanks,

Daniel Chapdelaine,
    Senior Product Manager, WFM Forecasting
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Forecast/schedule sync

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2024 12:08

Perfect, thanks Daniel!  We will watch out for the release.

Karen Bell Wright
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources