Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Gamification Questions / Roadmap

Posted 05-24-2023 12:24

Hey Gamers! 

We are just setting up the out-of-box functionality for Gamification and need your expertise. I have read the articles, taken the online course and watched any videos that were still available online. We have some questions: 

1. The metric "Transferred calls" is this for all calls the agents transfers out? It would not include the transfers to the agent? 

1. How quickly do points display in Genesys? 

1. How do the points accumulate, by day, by shift? 

On May 2022 Audrey asked a few questions. They were answered with the ask is either a feature or on a roadmap. In looking at this it appears both are not available?  

Question:  

There is a limit of 100 gamification profiles.  You can enable and disable a profile.  Is there any place you can delete a gamification profile if one was created with the wrong division since you cannot change the division in a gamification profile?  

Answer:  On the roadmap  

• In reviewing the article, it still states there is a 100-profile limit. It is not on the roadmap on the idea lab, is this still under review? 

Question: 

How we can create equal opportunity for part-time employee's vs full-time employees. Even for punctuality, the full-time staff are getting higher points due to the difference in hours worked. 

Answer: We are working a feature currently that will help normalize gamification using % points (points earned/ total max points). 

• I do not see a % for punctuality, nor do I see this on the roadmap. Is this under review? 

Lastly: Do you have any recommendation on point allocation? I have a few examples I found in the training however the business is looking for a bit more guidance.  

I appreciate your assistance!

#Gamification

------------------------------
    Cressida Gioiella
    Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company

• 2.  RE: Gamification Questions / Roadmap

GENESYS
    Posted 05-25-2023 12:39

Hi Cressida,

It's great that you're setting up Gamification! To answer your first 3 questions:

1. Yes; this is only for calls that the agent transfers out.

2. Near real-time; points will accumulate within 10 seconds after an interaction.

3. By day/week/month; this is also how you look at e.g., Insights or Leaderboards - by day/week/month.

About your other questions:

• This is still something that we are planning to do. Some work has already been started, but we don't have a release date yet. Once available, there will still be a limit of 100 active profiles at a time, but you will be able to archive them. Those archived profiles won't count against the limit.

• We do have an idea for this on the Product Ideas Lab: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WEM-I-194 We do not have a release date for this feature yet. However, please feel free to add your vote to this feature as those votes are a key component of how we determine our roadmap priorities.

In the meantime, one option would be to create separate Gamification profiles for part-time and full-time employees; then people from those groups will only be measured internally and not compared against each other.

• When you create a metric, we provide a default template with default values that you can use. Those should be a good starting point and can serve as a general guideline. However, each business has its own particular environment and there isn't really a one-size fits all. Average Handle Time is a good example: Some businesses prefer for it to be as low as possible, other businesses aim for a target zone with it neither being too short nor too long.

My recommendation would be to start with what feels right for you for metrics/points between our defaults, the research you did, and your business goals. Then do a trial run for a few weeks and make adjustments on-the-fly, based on what you observe and the feedback from your agents. Once you're happy with your setup, you can then go to 'Gamification Settings' and set a 'Start Date', which will then give everyone a blank slate from that day onwards and start counting points based on the metrics/points you have at the time.

If you communicate this accordingly with your team, do a trial run, and gather their feedback and input on the metrics, it might also serve as an additional avenue to get them excited about and engaged with Gamification in Genesys Cloud.

Eduard Roehrich
    Senior Product Manager
    Gamification, Engagement and Performance Management

• 3.  RE: Gamification Questions / Roadmap

Posted 05-26-2023 09:36

Thank you Eduard, I appreciate the feedback.  What a great idea about the trail run, I will take this back and see how they feel about it.  

I have voted on the idea. 

Cressida Gioiella
    Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources