Genesys Cloud - Beta HQ

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Audio Connector Configuration

Posted 11 days ago

Dear All,

I am trying to configure "Genesys Audio Connector" to integrate Genesys Cloud with Microsoft Copilot. as customer is looking for bidirectional  BOT feature. (Ex. in case the call is not resolved on BOT they want the call sent back to Genesys Cloud environment for agent transfer.)

as we know that Copilot is actually a text bot(the direct line api accept TTS(text script), process and return in the same format. Plz help us to understand how we can integrate ASR/TTS  engine with With Audio connector as well.. Kindly share the configurations documents(if any readily available code is here) if any.. as the product got released last week, we don't have much documentation available so far.

Thanks,

Dev

#BetaAnnouncement

------------------------------
    Devanand Gawande
    Capgemini Brasil S.A.

• 2.  RE: Genesys Audio Connector Configuration

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Devanand, I'm facing a similar problem. I'm trying to configure the Audio Connector in the Architect Flow, but we haven't too much support material to implement it. It should be nice that Genesys could share an archive or an exemple of one implementation with all the possible details.

Leonardo Xavier
    Datametrica

• 3.  RE: Genesys Audio Connector Configuration

Posted 7 days ago

I am also curious about this integration. Has anyone implemented this connection?

Charis Sideridis
    INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources