Certification and Training

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Beyond Learning Subscription Enrollment

Posted 21 days ago
    Edited by Antoni Amaya Obrador 21 days ago

Hello, this is my first proper post in the community. 

I have been working for some years with companies that use Genesys for their call centers as an agent and Subject Matter Expert. I would like to develop myself as a Genesys professional and I wish to take the Genesys courses and certifications. 

I contacted sales last Wednesday and today I got replied so I'm very excited to take off. 

How has the process been for other members of the community? Would also like to know your experience with the first steps in the platform , that I hope to take soon myself. 

Also would like to say that as I have been a contact center agent myself, if I can help anyone through my professional experience regarding any topic I would be more than happy to help. 

Greetings. 

#Certification
    #Training

------------------------------
    Antoni Amaya Obrador
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 2.  RE: Genesys Beyond Learning Subscription Enrollment

GENESYS
    Posted 20 days ago

Hi Antoni - thanks for reaching out via community! I am sorry you didn't hear back on your form submission. I checked in our lead capture system and we did not get a notification, so there may have been an error with the form. No problem though as we can get you connected with a member of the Beyond team today! 

Jeff Ritter
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Genesys Beyond Learning Subscription Enrollment

Posted 20 days ago

Hello Jeff. I got to speak with Alison. She advised ma bout the price and now I'm waiting for the payment link to be generated. She told me it would take 1-2 days so I will be waiting today and tomorrow for it. 

Really excited about this learning experience. Thanks for reaching out. 

Antoni Amaya Obrador
    Individual Only Contact Account

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources