Certification and Training

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

• 1.  Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-20-2023 08:11

Join us for our next 1-day training Genesys Certification Preparation for the Genesys Cloud CX: Professional Certification Exam sessions preparing you for the GCX Professional Certification Exam. Your instructor will walk through a series of assessments, hands-on exploration, and what to expect from the exam experience. At the end of the day, you will know what areas you still need to study and have access to a live environment for an extra day to practice!

Upcoming sessions:

Date

Time Zone

Language

Instructor Name

Monday, September 25, 2023

(GMT + 05:30) Asia/Kolkata/Chennai

English

Jeriah Torres

Friday, September 29, 2023

(GMT + 09:00) Asia/Tokyo

Japanese

Aron Parker

Monday, October 9, 2023

America/Chicago | North America Online

English

Brian Brown

Monday, October 23, 2023

Europe/Paris | CET Online

English

Marcus Schweiger

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Spanish

Israel Borges

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

(GMT + 05:30) Asia/Kolkata/Chennai

English

Jeriah Torres

Thursday, October 26, 2023

English

Marcos Boaventura

It's important to have completed Genesys Cloud Implementation, Genesys Cloud Contact Center Administration, and Genesys Cloud Reporting & Analytics prior to attending. Let us prepare you for success - come join a session!

#Certification

------------------------------
    Reinhard Beck
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 09-21-2023 02:07

Hello Reinhard Beck,

I can't able to Join the course using above mentioned link. It's ask Subscription and Contact Beyond. I tried  lots of time Subscribe the course, but I am not getting any Quotes. Please help me on that, I want to join that training.

Regards,
    Shenbagamoorthy B
    TechLead
    Pointel Inc.,

• 3.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-22-2023 01:20

Dear Shenbagamoorthy.
    Thank you very much for your message. One of my colleagues will contact you about a Cloud CX Learning Subscription.

Reinhard Beck
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-05-2023 00:58

Dear Reinhard Beck, I have the same problem that Shenbagamoorthy has. Please assist.

-----------------

Kind regards,

Fred

Fredrick Njoroge
    Safaricom Limited

• 5.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-05-2023 01:41

Hello Fred.

Thank you very much for your message. I will also ask my colleagues to contact you about a Cloud CX Learning Subscription.

Best regards, Reinhard

Reinhard Beck
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-05-2023 01:46
    Thank you.

Kind regards,  

Fred Kihu 

cid:<a href=image004.png@01D884D3.31F3B250"> 

C1 - Public

• 7.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-02-2023 05:55

Hello Reinhard,

my cloud CX subscription expired, but the exam voucher is still valid, would I be able to join one of these session still?

thank you,

Michal Ortar

Michal Ortar
    IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

• 8.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-02-2023 06:00

Hello Michal.
    Thank you for your message. The exam voucher expires at the end of your Learning Subscription.

Best regards, Reinhard

Reinhard Beck
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-02-2023 06:14

actually thats not true, my voucher is still valid, and I just registered for an exam, but i cannot register to this training.

would be great if i could, but wont be an issue.

thanks for double checking this! :)

Michal

Michal Ortar
    IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.

• 10.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-02-2023 11:05

Hi,

Myself and my team are using the self study material and have booked our exams. However we'd like to purchase the practice exams, as the only available dates for the prep are mid-October, is there any other way to receive the voucher codes for the practice exams as our actual exams are this week?

Thanks

Savino Ricci
    Computacenter (UK) LTD

• 11.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-02-2023 13:20

Hi Reinhard - I have many members of my team who have successfully registered for the Genesys Cloud CX: Professional Certification Exam for this week, however, looks like we missed out last weeks preparation training course, and the dates available for the upcoming session preparing us are mid October which is too late.  

Is there any chance you can provide us with voucher codes to sit the practice exam for Professional? 

Speak soon

Mitesh Upadhyay
    Computacenter (UK) LTD

• 12.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-04-2023 10:35

Hi Reinhard,

I am a partner employee hoping to sign up for the upcoming Oct 9th session to prepare for my GCP exam but seem to be in an endless loop trying to enroll for the session.  I also could use help looking, and getting my voucher to schedule my exam.

Les Giddings
    Principal, Sales Engineering, TTEC Digital

e. Les.Giddings@TTECDigital.com

Les Giddings
    TTEC Digital, LLC fka Avtex Solutions, LLC

• 13.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

Posted 10-22-2023 03:56

HI Reinhard Beck, 

How can we attend these training sessions? 

Kishore Nanda Chitturi
    Voxai Solutions Inc.

• 14.  RE: Genesys certifications are recognized globally. Now is the time to get yours!

GENESYS
    Posted 10-23-2023 03:56

Dear Kishore.
    Thank you for your message.

To attend an Instructor-Led training like the exam preparation workshop, you need a full Cloud CX Learning Subscription.
    With such a Subscription, you can register for the next course at our web page https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/course/certification-preparation-for-the-genesys-cloud-cx-professional-certification-exam

Best regards, Reinhard 

Reinhard Beck
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources