Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Mobility

Posted 09-26-2022 18:39
    Howdy all, 

Is there a mobile version of Genesys Cloud so that Agents can be more mobile and still answer queue calls?

I know there is multiple apps available including Genesys Cloud Communicate which handles "regular" direct calls but NOT ACD/Queue calls. In other words, it doesnt allow them to put themselves "on and off queue" or select a wrap code.

So far the only way i can think of is to use Genesys by opening up a web version of Genesys on your Cell phone but boy that is not a user friendly experience.

What is available as of now if agents need mobility? If nothing, anything on the roadmap?

Any thoughts?

thanks

#Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #SIP/VolP
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Azamat Rustamov
    Cerium Networks

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Mobility

Posted 09-26-2022 20:03
    Edited by Jeff Hoogkamer 09-26-2022 20:03
    Hi Azamat,

Your only real option for a mobile capable ACD/Queue calls is to use an AppFoundry product 'Mobile Office' by Ideal Systems in the Genesys AppFoundry

I would not recommend using the current Genesys Cloud interface on a mobile device as it's not really mobile optimised and doesn't scroll or size correctly.

The current idea Genesys Go Mobile App to enable Genesys to be more mobile centric and optimised is one of the most popular ideas but is still in Community Review (after being made Will Not Implement a little while ago and reverting back).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jeff

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud Mobility

Posted 08-25-2023 12:12

I stumbled on this post and though it may be interesting for you to check out our mobile app where we managed to "squeeze in" all Genesys Cloud including WebRTC support. WEM Optimizer is also on AppFoundry and you can check out  the latest here https://wemoptimizer.com 

Let us know what other features you like to see in a mobile app, we do already include a few unique and advanced features overcoming serious challenges of managing small screen real estate on mobile devices, yet we got it all covered, from WebRTC to gamifiaction, WEM , real time and historical reporting as well as alerts  and plenty of customization capabilities as well.

Regards

Hichem Agrebi
    hichem.agrebi@cc-expertise.com
    CC-Expertise Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources