Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Genesys Cloud Release Notes - 09th November 2022

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Release Notes - 09th November 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 11-09-2022 11:35
    No replies, thread closed.

Contact center

988 Suicide Hotline number plan available for all organizations

Genesys Cloud now supports 988 direct dialing to the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline for all organizations. Previously, this feature was only available for organizations that did not alter their Number Plans. For more information, see Genesys Cloud support of the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud CX 1, Genesys Cloud CX 2, or Genesys Cloud CX 3.

Analyze feedback from the knowledge optimizer

Administrators and knowledge authors can now use the knowledge optimizer dashboard to capture, view, and analyze knowledge feedback that customers provide to bots through interactions, including articles and search results. Feedback analysis enables knowledge authors to identify a need for new articles and determine if they can improve existing articles by adding phrases and refining content. For more information, see Knowledge optimizer dashboard and Review knowledge article feedback. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud CX 1, Genesys Cloud CX 2, or Genesys Cloud CX 3.

Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell integration in Architect secure flows

The Google Cloud Dialogflow CX Resell integration is now PCI DSS-compliant. Administrators can use the integration to call Google Cloud Dialogflow CX bots in Architect secure flows. For more information, see About the Google Cloud Dialogflow CX integration. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud CX 1, Genesys Cloud CX 2, or Genesys Cloud CX 3.

Genesys Tempo™ employee access settings

Supervisors can now disable user access to Genesys Tempo™. This feature allows administrators to select which users can use the mobile app. For more information, see Why am I receiving a Permissions Error Message? and When will I be notified if my access to Genesys Tempo™ has been revoked?. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud CX 1 WEM Add-on II, Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 2 WEM Add-on I, or Genesys Cloud CX 3.

#Genesys Cloud CX
    #Tempo

------------------------------
    Tracy
    Genesys
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources