Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Release Notes - 29 June 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2022 09:45
    No replies, thread closed.

Platform

Automatically log out inactive users

Administrators can now configure Genesys Cloud to automatically log out inactive users after a designated amount of time. This feature helps organizations increase their security and control their costs. Genesys Cloud supports this feature for desktop and web applications. The feature is not recommended for customers that use embedded clients or custom developed clients. For more information, see Set an automatic inactivity timeout. This feature has no restriction by user or required user to access.

Communicate

Introducing Global Media Fabric

Organizations that use the BYOC Cloud telephony connection option can now use Global Media Fabric to associate any group of users and any trunks within their organization with any Genesys Cloud media region. This feature enables administrators to optimize real-time media to and from clients and carriers. For more information, see About Global Media Fabric. This feature has no restriction by user or required user to access.

LATAM numbers for Genesys Cloud Voice in US, Canada, and EMEA

Genesys Cloud Voice customers in the US, Canada, and EMEA can now purchase DID and toll-free numbers in the following LATAM countries where Genesys Cloud Voice is available: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico. Services are provided out of the US East (N. Virginia), US West (Oregon), Canada (Canada Central), EU (Frankfurt), EU (Ireland), and EU (London) regions. For more information, see Genesys Cloud Voice pricing and Genesys Cloud Voice global coverage requirements and restrictions. This feature has no restriction by user or required user to access.

New Poly CCX supported phones

Genesys Cloud now supports Poly CCX phone models 400, 500, 600, and 700. For more information, see Managed phones: models and features matrix. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 1, Genesys Cloud User 2, or Genesys Cloud User 3. 

Contact center

Custom dynamic list slot types in Architect bot flows (Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows)

Bot authors can now dynamically determine the list of allowed values for a slot. This feature eliminates the process of manually configuring a large number of values for a slot type, and when slot values are dynamic for each user and unknown to the bot author during bot design. For more information, see Use custom dynamic list slot types in a bot flow and Slots and slot types overview. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 2 or Genesys Cloud User 3.

Improved module assignment workflow

Genesys Cloud enhanced the process of assigning development and feedback modules to agents by updating the user interface. Module assignment now has an experience similar to catalog browsing and enables supervisors to find content that helps resolve business challenges. For more information, see Assign a development and feedback module. This feature requires one of the following subscriptions: Genesys Cloud User 3, Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II, or Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I.

Adjust wrap-codes and notes using the API

Developers and administrators can now use the API to update wrap-up codes and notes in the wrap-up segment of a conversation without impacting the endTime of the segment. This feature allows administrators to apply the correct wrap-up and adjust notes without affecting metrics. For more information, see /api/v2/conversations/callbacks/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId}/communications/{communicationId}/wrapup in the Conversations API page in the Developer Center. This feature has no restriction by user or required user to access.

#Genesys Cloud CX

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes - 29 June 2022

Posted 06-29-2022 23:13

Hi Tracy,

I've tried testing Automatically Log Out Inactive Users by setting it to 5 minutes and locking my computer. After coming back I was still On-Queue and my dashboard showed me I was still in Idle status for 6 minutes.

I'm curious to find out what determines inactivity?

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Joshua Civitareale
    Veridian Solutions

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes - 29 June 2022

GENESYS
    Posted 06-30-2022 10:41
    Hi Joshua,

The inactivity timeout is based on API calls. Even if you are idle - if API calls are being generated behind the scenes, your session will stay active.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes - 29 June 2022

Posted 06-30-2022 02:00
    I am very interested in this feature and following this discussion with Joshua

AnthonyGuidosteen
    City of Gold Coast

• 5.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes - 29 June 2022

Posted 06-30-2022 03:00
    Hi,

Will Automatically log out inactive users affect wallboard users?

Mahmoud Hayani
    GlobalConnect AB

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources