View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

• 1.  Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 7 days ago

Simplified customer firewall requirements

Genesys Cloud now uses Amazon CloudFront to serve most content stored in Amazon S3. Customers can update their firewall allowlist and replace Genesys Cloud *.s3 domain entries that allow *.s3.amazonaws.com, *.s3.{region}.amazonaws.com, and *.s3-{region}.amazonaws.com with:

• prod*-inin-directory-service-profile.s3.*.amazonaws.com
    • prod*-inin-directory-service-upload.s3.*.amazonaws.com
    • prod*-inin-directory-service- static-client-resources.s3.*.amazonaws.com
    Additional details

One of the following licenses:

• All licenses include this feature.

Read more:

Enhanced message delivery status in messenger widget

Genesys Cloud now includes the ability to view message delivery status on the Messenger widget. Delivery statuses such as Sent, Sending, or Not Sent appear next to the message. This enhancement ensures that the message status, helpful for time-sensitive information, is accessible by the customer. This feature provides better visibility and reassurance during message delivery.

Additional details

Where:

• Admin > Message > Messenger Configurations

• Genesys Cloud 1 Digital Add-on II
    • Genesys Cloud 2
    • Genesys Cloud 2 Digital
    • Genesys Cloud 3
    • Genesys Cloud 3 Digital

Read more:

Knowledge workbench Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwanese, Polish, and Korean language support

Knowledge workbench is now available for Chinese Cantonese (zh-HK), Chinese Mandarin (zh-CN), Chinese Taiwan (zh-TW), Korean Korea (ko-KR), and Polish Poland (pl-PL).

Additional details

Where:

• Admin > Knowledge

• Genesys Cloud 1
    • Genesys Cloud 2
    • Genesys Cloud 3

Read more:

Insights app for iOS

Supervisors can now use the new Insights app for iOS to monitor queues and agents in real time, even while on the go. Supervisors can also set and receive customizable alerts directly on their mobile devices. This enhancement improves efficiency for contact center supervisors.

Additional details

Read more:

Direct voicemail non-ACD call transfer for enhanced call management

Genesys Cloud users can now transfer calls directly to another user's voicemail without first alerting the intended Genesys Cloud user. This feature streamlines the customer experience and enables administrative staff to manage calls more effectively based on their insights and understanding of user availability and priorities. For example, users in meetings or sessions may find even brief phone alerts to be disruptive.

Additional details

• Communicate
    • Genesys Cloud 1
    • Genesys Cloud 1 WEM Add-on II
    • Genesys Cloud 2
    • Genesys Cloud 2 WEM Add-on I
    • Genesys Cloud 3

Read more:

Enhanced AudioHook Monitor configuration and migration process

Genesys Cloud decoupled AudioHook Monitor from voice transcription, enabling administrators and flow authors use the new Audio Monitoring option in queue voice channels and the Audio Monitoring action in Architect to monitor audio to and from Genesys Cloud. This feature eliminates the requirement to use voice transcription to monitor audio and gives administrators and flow authors greater control over the conversation audio to stream to third-party services.

Additional details

Where:

• Admin > Contact Center > Queues > [preferred queue] > Voice tab
    • Admin > Architect > Architect > [Inbound Call Flow or Outbound Call Flow] > Audio Monitoring action

• Genesys Cloud 1
    • Genesys Cloud 2
    • Genesys Cloud 3

Read more:

Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows and Genesys Digital Bot Flows Basque (EU), and Swedish language support

Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows and Genesys Digital Bot Flows is now available for Basque (EU) (eu-ES), and Sweden Swedish (sv-SE).

Additional details

Where:

• Admin > Architect > Architect > [Bot Flow or Digital Bot Flow]

• Genesys Cloud 1
    • Genesys Cloud 2
    • Genesys Cloud 3

Read more:

SCORM 1.2 learning standard conformance

Genesys Cloud is now conformant with the SCORM 1.2 e-learning standard. The SCORM 1.2 packages are hosted natively and helps programmers write code that engages workforce management participants. This enhancement enables learning administrators to combine existing Genesys Cloud features, such as rich text, content management, and assessments, with SCORM packages to create custom learning solutions.

Additional details

Where:

• Admin > Performance & Engagement > Development and Feedback

• Genesys Cloud 3
    • Genesys Cloud EX

Read more:

Learning module improvements

Administrators can now benefit from several enhancements to the learning assignment experience in Genesys Cloud. The updated navigation pane allows for content descriptions, and progress tracking is more intuitive. Additional options control the flow of modules, while the improved results screen provides a more positive completion experience. Administrators can also better visualize given answers. These changes make the learning assignment process more user-friendly, with clearer content management, enhanced tracking, and visualization features.

Additional details

Where:

• Admin > Performance & Engagement > Development and Feedback

• Genesys Cloud 1 WEM Add-on II
    • Genesys Cloud 3
    • Genesys Cloud EX

Read more:

Deprecation: ACD Web Chat 2.0 (Rest API)

On June 11, 2025, Genesys will end support for the legacy ACD web chat version 2, currently accessible through the chat widget versions 1.1 and 2.0. Genesys recommends that customers who use this functionality migrate to web messaging and Messenger.

Additional details

• Genesys Cloud 2
    • Genesys Cloud 3

Read more:

Deprecation: Using Internet Explorer 11 for Genesys Cloud authentication

On June 12, 2024, Genesys will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) desktop application. The deprecation relates to Microsoft's end of support for IE11 and affects organizations who still use IE11 to access Genesys Cloud. 

Additional details

Read more:

#Learning/Coaching
    #SpeechandTextAnalytics

------------------------------
    Tracy
    Genesys

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 7 days ago

@Tracy Vickers

For the Insights app, can someone explain what "on queue" is? For queue monitoring, things look correct expect for that. 

For example, my queue as shown in the app has 0 waiting, 18 interacting, -9 on queue, and 43 off queue. All is correct but the on queue. Any help? This is repeated in any queue I'm viewing in the app.

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 7 days ago

Hey Shannon,

I'm trying to find the answer for you.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 4.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 6 days ago
      |   view attached

Thanks Tracy. One more question, when checking this morning I see the stats in the queue include yesterday's intervals. Is that as designed? 

I attached an image that shows close of business yesterday and open today. The "total" data at the top is combined, so I can't actually use it to determine how the day is going. I fully logged out and logged back in and have the same issue. 

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 4 days ago

Hi again Shannon,

That view is the last 24 hours of data. An interday view is a great and useful idea that we'll consider adding moving forward.

Brian Dupuis
    Genesys - Employees - Sr. Director, PureCloud UI

• 6.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 4 days ago

Thanks Brian. The use case for the app then is more so for interval information and in the moment alerts. (?)

I want to share this with our Ops team, but I know they will be looking for things like daily wait times/stats and what not, which will not be available until we can configure the hours. Can you also add to the would-be-nice-list a historical view, where we can pick a day or range or days.

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

• 7.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 4 days ago

Insights was created to allow realtime health insights (hey!) about the contact center from anywhere with a heavy focus on immediately actionable information. We're always open to hear and learn what our users would find valuable from that perspective, and all this feedback is tremendously helpful. Thanks!

Brian Dupuis

• 8.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 4 days ago

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your feedback! That's a known issue that will be addressed in our next release coming soon.

Brian Dupuis

• 9.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 6 days ago

I am unable to find the Genesys Cloud Insights App in the app store.  I double checked and I have an iOS higher than 16.  Should I open a ticket or is there a trick to finding it?

Tonya Keith
    Simmons Bank

• 10.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 6 days ago

I had the same issue, but tried again the next day and it was there.  Not sure why I had an issue the first time, as it remembered my exact search from the day before and came up immediately! It is worth trying again before raising a ticket.

Heather Henderson
    Admiral Group Plc

• 11.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 4 days ago

On launch day, it can sometimes take a little while for new apps to be searchable in the App Store. You should be able to search for Genesys Cloud Insights now or find it directly at this link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id6448761253

Christopher Rumpf
    Genesys - Employees

• 12.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 19 hours ago

I just got insights installed on my iPhone and it looks great, but I am seeing a discrepancy between the total SL performance for a queue in the the iPhone App for today versus the same queue in the Gensys Cloud application on my laptop. They are both showing the same amount of calls offered and answered for the day, but the SL% is different. In the App it says 56% on the laptop 71% (the laptop view is todays Queue Performance tab from Workspace).

Conor Twomey
    American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.

• 13.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 17 hours ago

I am seeing further discrepancies in the data, I am also looking at the second function in the tool tracking "Agents" (in my App it says Users not Agents). I am looking at one of the Agents and it is saying that she has been on "Meal" for 2 hours 1 minute (it is climbing every second) but in the Gensys Cloud application on my laptop, it says that she is "On Queue". The iPhone App does not appear to be very accurate, not something that you can make business decisions using. 

Conor Twomey
    American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.

• 14.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 17 hours ago

We're looking into this discrepancy as we speak. Thanks for the heads up. Clearly we intend for this to be useful in making business decisions, so we want to correct these ASAP.

Brian Dupuis

• 15.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

GENESYS
    Posted 17 hours ago

Hi Conor, 

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're experiencing, I imagine this is similar to the above misunderstanding, where Insights is showing the SL% for the interval of the preceding 24 hours and the web app is showing the interday. We do have that more-granular interval definition as a likely future enhancement.

Brian Dupuis

• 16.  RE: Genesys Cloud Release Notes | June 10 2024

Posted 6 days ago

Hello,

About Enhanced AudioHook Monitor configuration, I changed Queue settings for sending AudioHook Stream to third party text transcription solution (in my ORG), set Audio Monitor toggle to "On" and apply. However, seems audio stream does not send to third party text transcription solution.

Does anyone know this configuration work correct with other Org? 

Kazuo Araki
    Mitsui Knowledge Industry Co., Ltd.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources