Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  genesys engage integration

Posted 08-18-2022 04:26
    Hello,

while waiting for my lab instance, I'm looking around how much bold360 currently integrates with engage chat. I looked around and it seems possible, but I can't find any documentation on what's exactly possible out of the box and what's currently custom work.

Thanks,

Michel

------------------------------
    Michel Brabants
    DDM Consulting NV

• 2.  RE: genesys engage integration

GENESYS
    Posted 08-22-2022 13:01
    Hi Michel,

Might be showing my ignorance here, but is this in relation to Genesys Multicloud CX or something specific to Genesys Engage? Checking the Genesys Engage Chat documentation, it was last updated in 2020 which does predate the acquisition of Bold360 by Genesys (https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/ESChat).

As far as I know, there isn't a specific integration between Genesys DX (Bold360) and Multicloud.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: genesys engage integration

Posted 08-23-2022 04:01
    Hello Anthony,

we have it customer where it has been sold in this combination. Apparently PS is going to install it, but I wanted to know if there is an official integration between Engage, not multicloud, and Dx.

Thanks for the multicloud info. Also interesting to know.

Kind regards,

Michel

Michel Brabants
    DDM Consulting NV

• 4.  RE: genesys engage integration

GENESYS
    Posted 08-23-2022 11:42
    Hi Michel,

Interesting, thanks for the additional details. Checking with the product team, there is no official integration between Genesys Engage and Genesys DX. So cool to note that there will be some custom work to get them integrated.

Anthony Romero
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources