Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Escalation Contacts

Posted 29 days ago

Good Evening,

I am hopeful that someone in the community could provide me with some Genesys Escalation contacts.   We have had licensing issue activating "Agent Assist" for 3 1/2 months.   We even launched a new org and cannot get agent assist activated.    I have open support tickets and am working with my account team but there is no acceptable progress.  

Appreciate any help anyone can provide.  

Thanks,

Bill

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures

------------------------------
    William Goslin
    American Customer Care, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Genesys Escalation Contacts

Posted 28 days ago

Hi Bill

Just curious as to what issue you actually have with getting it going?  Do you see the new permissions?  Is it possibly something to do with the change to the token billing method?  In one of our cases we needed the new token subscription thing added to an org although we're still working through issues on there.

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: Genesys Escalation Contacts

Posted 28 days ago

Our initial issue is that we had CX1 licenses and we learned that (at that time) that you could not have Agent Assist with CX1 licenses.  That took a few weeks.   We eventually launched a new org,  CX2 licenses and we could not activate agent assist with voice only agent assist digital.  I continue cannot activate the "omni" agent assist because the digital is activated.   

We have heard about the new "token" method but are being told that both orgs were built before the token feature was available.   Our account team and support are working the issue but days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months.  Should not be this difficult :).  

William Goslin
    American Customer Care, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Genesys Escalation Contacts

Posted 28 days ago

Hi William,

It should be straightforward to change from the legacy AI models to AI Tokens so assume some odd challenge there. However you should be kept updated. Omni should be an uplift from Digital so in the order process digital is removed and Omni is added. With AI Tokens that problem goes away.

In these scenarios it can be difficult to change via AppFoundry but an AE should be able to update your subscription.

Richard Chandler
    Connect

• 5.  RE: Genesys Escalation Contacts

Posted 28 days ago
    Thanks for the feedback,  looks like the tokens will be a big improvement.   Still looking for escalation contacts if anyone has any, our AE is trying but not succeeding.  

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources