Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Predictive Engagement

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 14 days ago

Hi Everyone, 

I'm reaching out to inquire if anyone has experience working with Segments and Actions maps for Predictive Engagement. I'm currently exploring this feature and encountering some difficulties in getting it to work properly.

Here's the scenario: I have a webpage with the Digital bot enabled. I created a segment with attributes (campaign name) and added the customer journey (page URL), then saved the segment. Subsequently, I went to the action maps and created a rule: if a customer stays on this particular webpage for more than a minute, it should offer the webchat.

However, despite trying various options, I'm unable to get this feature to work as intended. Although I can see it in the "Live now" section, the segments matched display as "No assigned Segments," and the chat is not being offered.

If anyone has experience or insights into resolving this issue, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Regards

Phaneendra

#DigitalBots #PredictiveEngagement #PredictiveRouting

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Phaneendra Avatapalli
    Monash University

• 2.  RE: Genesys Predictive Engagement

Posted 8 days ago

So, you need 3 things.  First you need the segments to report on and act on.  Then you need the Outcome that could be the timer trigger or based on segments.  Then you need an action map that will offer the chat based on the segment/outcome/condition.  The Orchestration part of the Action Map is key.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Genesys Predictive Engagement

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 8 days ago
    Edited by Phaneendra Avatapalli 8 days ago

Thank you Robert for your reply, there were few settings which I was missing (thanks to Prem Venkatesh). And the chat we use the "messaging" and not the "web chat" so we can't time it and put them directly to the agent. 

Phaneendra Avatapalli
    Monash University

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources