Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Tempo App Notifications and Running Late feature

Posted 03-11-2024 11:51

We are planning to roll out the Genesys Tempo App to our team, and I am testing the app to see how it works. I have downloaded the app on Android and an iPhone, and neither of them are showing any notifications when schedules are updated (which is one of the features of the app) and another feature is the "Running Late Request" it talks about it in the FAQ's for the app "To notify your manager that you are running late, to the upper right, tap Running late" I am not seeing any icons to the upper right.

#TempoMobile

------------------------------
    Conor Twomey
    American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.

• 2.  RE: Genesys Tempo App Notifications and Running Late feature

GENESYS
    Posted 03-11-2024 12:13

Hi Conor, 

In regard to notifications, kindly navigate to your settings app, click notifications and scroll down to Tempo. From here you can ensure that notifications are enabled on your device. 

And for Running Late, check to see that the following permission is enabled: Workforce Management > Agent Adherence Explanation > Submit 

You can find more information on the feature here: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/manage-adherence-explanations-requests/. 

Please, do let me know if the issues persist. We are happy to hear you are considering Genesys Tempo!

Kylee Kasper, Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Genesys Tempo App Notifications and Running Late feature

Posted 03-12-2024 16:30

Hi Kylee,

I have validated that both of the cell phones that I am using for this test anAndroid and an iPhone have full notifications enabled for the Tempo app, and neither are receivng any notifications.

I am working with my IT team to to see that the following permission is enabled: Workforce Management > Agent Adherence Explanation > Submit. I believe it is not as there should be an extra Icon in the aplications inbox for "Explaination requests" which I cannot see,

Conor Twomey
    American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.

• 4.  RE: Genesys Tempo App Notifications and Running Late feature

GENESYS
    Posted 03-14-2024 15:43

Hi Conor, 

One more item to check with your IT team, make sure you are in a management unit that is in a division for the permission mentioned above. 

If you are still unable to access the feature, I recommend submitting the issue to the customer care portal: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/genesys-cloud-support-portal/. 

Kylee Kasper, Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources