Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys WFM Web Upgrade

Posted 06-03-2022 15:29

I am attempting to perform a minor upgrade from 8.5.215.3 to 8.5.219.20 for WFM Web. I know the old version is a couple of years old, but staying on the 8.5.2 train. I followed the upgrade guide for stopping the web server (tomcat), deleting the existing Wfm.war file and Wfm folders. Then installed the old version, installed the new version, and deployed the new war file. 

When I attempt to load the interface, I get an error 'Resource not found (/wfm/WEB-INF/agents/css/ark-css.css)'. It appears that the site is attempting to load that css file in the specified structure. That folder doesn't exist in WEB-INF, but rather in the root 'wfm' folder. If I manually copy this folder into WEB-INF, the login page loads without issue.

I shouldn't be modifying the folder created by the war file, so this tells me something is wrong with the war file that is created with the WFM Web installation, or there is something wrong with my Tomcat deployment. I've tried to install several different versions and use the respective war files with the same result.

Any tips or items to check would be greatly appreciated.

#Implementation
    #PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Kevin Goodwin

• 2.  RE: Genesys WFM Web Upgrade

GENESYS
    Posted 07-14-2022 09:49
    Hi Kevin!  

We recommend that you open a support request with Genesys Customer Care to troubleshoot this issue.
    Thank you, 

Ginger Alford
    Program Manager, Product Strategy & Operations
    Genesys - Employee

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources