Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys/BambooHR HRIS Integration - Canceled requests

Posted 11-08-2023 08:37

We've linked the HRIS with Genesys and Bamboo, and everything is well except for when an agent cancels a request. If the request is Pending, it does not sync with BambooHR, which is correct; however, if the agent cancels the request, it automatically syncs with BambooHR and shows as approved time off in BambooHR, but Canceled in Genesys. Has anyone else experienced this problem or know how to resolve it?

Thank you in advance!

Melinda

#WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Melinda Butler
    Utilities Protection Center

• 2.  RE: Genesys/BambooHR HRIS Integration - Canceled requests

GENESYS
    Posted 11-13-2023 13:19

Hi Melinda,

I have not seen this happen with the Bamboo/Genesys integration. Maybe somewhere to start will be to check the cancel workflow. I'm unable to attach a sample cancel workflow on this community page. Feel free to email me so I can send you an example via email: damaris.scott@genesys.com

Damaris Scott
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Genesys/BambooHR HRIS Integration - Canceled requests

Posted 12-22-2023 07:52

Damaris, 

We have tried the workflow you sent to me but it did not work.  Do you have any other suggestions by chance.  We've submitted a support ticket already but have not received a response back yet and it's been over a month.

Thank you,

MB

Melinda Butler
    Utilities Protection Center

• 4.  RE: Genesys/BambooHR HRIS Integration - Canceled requests

GENESYS
    Posted 01-03-2024 05:26

Hi Melinda,

I have sent your question to @Damaris Scott for a follow up.

Tracy
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: Genesys/BambooHR HRIS Integration - Canceled requests

GENESYS
    Posted 01-04-2024 09:48
    Edited by Damaris Scott 01-04-2024 09:48
      |   view attached

Hi all,

I just want to let you know I have not forgotten you. I'm just having an issue in the development environment that is blocking me from submitting a TOR into Bamboo. Before I had this issue, I was able to send and update TORs in Bamboo just fine. 

For example (using the same Cancel flow I sent you), the attached screenshot shows I submitted a TOR, and updated the TOR. I have the same results with canceled and denied. I'm thinking if you are having issues, it might be with your variables in the workflow. I can't be sure. 

Damaris Scott
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: Genesys/BambooHR HRIS Integration - Canceled requests

Posted 12 days ago

I don't see the update workflow firing off when agent clicks cancel.  Am i missing something?. trying to figure out when the update/cancel flow should launch.  

Clayton Curtis
    Enova Online Services, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources