Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Google Dialogflow CX voice bot, Google Insights ends interaction only after 24h

Posted 08-17-2022 02:16
      |   view attached
    Hi Google Dialogflow friends,
    I created a Google Dialogflow CX bot and everything works fine within Genesys Cloud. To hand over to agent I "End Session" in Google Dialogflow CX (anything else I need to do?), Genesys Cloud gets control back and routes to agent. BUT in Google Insights, all interactions ends only after 24h and are only visible after 24h. Any Idea, how to end interaction in the moment the control is back to Genesys Cloud? Same behaviour if customer ends the interaction with hangup.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance
    Sabine
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Sabine Neugebaur
    InfinIT.cx GmbH

• 2.  RE: Google Dialogflow CX voice bot, Google Insights ends interaction only after 24h
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 08-18-2022 13:38
    Hello Sabine,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've investigated and found a defect in the integration between Genesys Cloud and Google Dialogflow CX that was preventing the "Complete Conversation" message from being properly sent. As a result the default 24 hour timeout was completing the conversation. We're in the process of fixing it now.

Regards,

Brad Wehmeier
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Google Dialogflow CX voice bot, Google Insights ends interaction only after 24h

Posted 08-19-2022 03:12
    Hello Bred,
    thanks a lot for your investigation about that issue. Is there already a planned date for the fix? Would I than also end a customer hangup the session? 
    Thanks in advance
    Sabine

Sabine Neugebaur
    InfinIT.cx GmbH

• 4.  RE: Google Dialogflow CX voice bot, Google Insights ends interaction only after 24h

GENESYS
    Posted 08-19-2022 06:47
    Hello Sabine,

I do not have a planned date yet. Rough estimate is that this will be fixed by the end of August.

The fix will address both the "End Session" normal bot exit and the customer hangup case.

Thanks,

Brad Wehmeier
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources