Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Historical Shrinkage

Posted 05-25-2023 16:43

Hello

I am wondering if anyone else has come across this issue and has come up with a solution for it. I'm am pulling the Historical Shrinkage report under Performance and am noticing that the report is not capturing any Full Day Time Off. If I add the time with a specific Start/End Time over the shift the hours are calculated and reported on the Shrinkage Report, however if it's time added for Full Day from a Time Off Request or Full Day Absence for example the hours are not captured/calculated in the Shrinkage Report. Has anyone else come across this and if so what resolution, if any, were you able to come across? 

#WorkforceManagement

------------------------------
    Douglas Lander
    Workforce Optimization Manager
    Upgrade

• 2.  RE: Historical Shrinkage

Posted 05-26-2023 14:54

Hi Douglas, 

I just pulled ours and ours breaks down the times correctly for each absence code, but I also counted to hours manually to total and that also seems correct. To make it simple I did just count up a single day. What time range are you using? Maybe that has an impact. I can test the same range on mine. 

Aaron Buckley
    Breezeline

• 3.  RE: Historical Shrinkage

Posted 05-26-2023 16:27

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for the response, it's greatly appreciated. I pulled a shrinkage report for a single date this week, 05/24. In the process of digging deeper into the export of time from that report and comparing to Scheduled Activities what I was able to discover whenever the time coded out overwrites the schedule for the entire day it doesn't roll into the PTO/Sick/etc. Time Off Categories we have. Instead it rolls up into "Time Off" and the sum of the partial days (those that have a specific start/end time not covering the entire day) and the codes that roll up to Time Off total the "Time Off" group total for the day. 

Douglas Lander
    Upgrade

• 4.  RE: Historical Shrinkage

Posted 07-06-2023 09:59

I am having similar issues, it seems like the activity codes that we create do not reflect in historical shrinkage under their appropriate category, they actual time rolls up to Time Off or Off Queue instead of the specific type code used.

Tiffanee LeDuff
    General Motors Financial Company, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Historical Shrinkage

GENESYS
    Posted 07-07-2023 10:44

Historical shrinkage will provide roll-ups at the Activity Category level with further breakdowns below when the activity category is expanded. If a time off was created with a non-default time off category, I would expect it to be part of that activity code's breakdown in historical shrinkage. If nothing apparent, then I would recommend opening a support case so it can be troubleshooted.

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources