Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 16 days ago

Hello

How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign? The attributes must be set before the call reaches the agent (pre-call). This is necessary because I have to pass a serie of attributes from genesys cloud to salesforce before the client is called, but I can't find a way since the preview mode is limited.

Thank you very much

Regards

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Ana Martin
    Sabio Ibérica, S.A.

• 2.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 16 days ago

instead of setting it as participant data, why not pass the data directly to SF via data action from pre-call rule?

going via participant data route requires:

1. Getting the participant id of conversation

2. Updating participant data on conversation

3. Call SF data action to pass data

If the attributes are coming from the contact list, contact list columns are accessible directly via pre-call rule data action execution.

Niel Vicente
    DAMAC Properties Co. LLC

• 3.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 16 days ago

Thank you very much, but I have consulted and it has to be with participant data, wouldn't there be a way to achieve this?

thank you so much

Ana Martin
    Sabio Ibérica, S.A.

• 4.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 15 days ago

Hello Ana,

I have found that most of our customers achieve this via a script with data actions. As seen here in this dev forums post.

Hope this helps!

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees
    DenverCO

• 5.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 15 days ago

Hi all!! 

The problem here is because the campaign use the Genesys CLoud for Salesforce integration, and the Script only opens with the manual intervention of the agent. 

Is there a way to add participant data to preview campaign without the manual intervention of the agent, like in the Genesys Cloud for Salesforce integrations?

Thanks!!

David Fradejas Tomás
    Sabio Ibérica, S.A.

• 6.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 15 days ago

Hi,

You can try using triggers and workflows. There is a trigger on user start.

Oscar Gallone
    Asystel-BDF S.p.A.

• 7.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 15 days ago

Thank you very much

Regards

Ana Martin
    Sabio Ibérica, S.A.

• 8.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 15 days ago

Thank you very much

Regards

Ana Martin
    Sabio Ibérica, S.A.

• 9.  RE: How can I add attributes to an outbound call made from a preview campaign

Posted 3 days ago

Finally, to solve this problem we have created a trigger whose Topic Name is v2.detail.events.conversation.{id}.acd.start and the condition is that the queueId is equal to the id of the queue and this triggers a Workflow flow in which we add the attributes with Set Conversation Data.

Ana Martin
    Sabio Ibérica, S.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources