Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How can I send Voicemail to the Configured Email Address with Audio File Attached

Posted 01-24-2023 08:48
    Hello Everyone,

Where I can Configure Email-id for Send Voice mail Audio to configured Email Address?

Please Assist on this.

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Security
    #Unsure/Other
    #GenesysCloudCXQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Shenbagamoorthy B
    TechLead
    Pointel Inc.,

• 2.  RE: How can I send Voicemail to the Configured Email Address with Audio File Attached

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2023 10:19
    User voicemails will be sent to the email address in the user's profile, if the org settings allow it.  Voicemails for groups or queues do not send email notifications.
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/edit-user-configuration-data/

In organization settings, Voicemail Notifications must be enabled.  If you want the email to include the recording, Allow PII in Email Notifications must also be enabled.
    https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/view-security-compliance-settings/

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: How can I send Voicemail to the Configured Email Address with Audio File Attached

Posted 01-24-2023 11:04
    Thank you Melissa Bailey for your Quick Reply. I have already enabled Voicemail notification  from the Organization Settings.

What my question is any possible way to send a voicemail audio file to custom email-id?. After the completion of Voice mail recording we just call the Submit Voice mail Snippet. In that control what action perform by Genesys. Could you please explain Clearly?

For My understanding we can call the Voice mail from Inbound or In-Queue Flow, After that its going to Default Voicemail Flow and execute the Record and Send Voice mail Functions. Please correct me if my understood was wrong.

Regards,
    Shenbagamoorthy B
    TechLead
    Pointel Inc.,

• 4.  RE: How can I send Voicemail to the Configured Email Address with Audio File Attached
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2023 17:34
    The default voicemail flow already knows which user/queue/group to send the voicemail to when it is invoked.  You don't choose which email to send it to.

Melissa Bailey
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: How can I send Voicemail to the Configured Email Address with Audio File Attached

Posted 05-30-2023 03:16

Hi Melissa,

Receiving voicemail notification on email with voice file attached, is it only possible for Communicate users or we can enable it for GC1 and GC2 users also?

Kindly help.

Regards,

Rahul

Rahul Gupta
    Telstra Telecommunications Private Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources