Welcome Community

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How do I view or filter for the discussions I marked with Following?

Posted 09-11-2023 16:14

Hi Community,

How do I view or filter for the discussions I marked with Following?

I enjoy receiving emails on discussions I mark with Following. But I cannot find the filter or view that allows me to see all the discussions I follow.

Please help.

thanks

David

------------------------------
    David Martinez
    Motorola Solutions Inc

• 2.  RE: How do I view or filter for the discussions I marked with Following?

Posted 09-11-2023 17:44

Hi Community.

I found it. Thanks

David Martinez
    Motorola Solutions Inc

• 3.  RE: How do I view or filter for the discussions I marked with Following?

Posted 09-11-2023 20:15

Hi David

That looks to be just for keeping track of threads involving people you've set yourself to follow rather than specific threads.

Vaun McCarthy

• 4.  RE: How do I view or filter for the discussions I marked with Following?
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 09-12-2023 08:28

Hey David,

Glad you found it! If anyone else is looking for their followed content, you can find it in your profile by going to the "My Connections" Tab and then "Following". This URL should also take you there: https://community.genesys.com/network/members/profile/connections/following-connections

To Vaun's point, the content you are following are discussion posts that you manually mark as "Following". Additionally, you can "Connect" with members in the community, but it does not automatically make you follow their community posts.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks, David! For posting this question in the Welcome Community!

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources