Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How I discover what the endpoint(s) used in the Performace > Workspace > Views?

Posted 03-22-2024 15:42

Hello friends,

Do we have any documentation/methods that helps identify the endpoints and details used in views/reports Genesys Cloud for external extraction? For Example Agent Performace/status, Queue Performace... 

Att,

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 2.  RE: How I discover what the endpoint(s) used in the Performace > Workspace > Views?

Posted 03-22-2024 18:13

Breno, your best starting point is to use the browser developer tools/console.  That won't give you every request but will give you a place to start from in some views.

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: How I discover what the endpoint(s) used in the Performace > Workspace > Views?

Posted 03-25-2024 06:26

Hey Breno, 

Open your dev tools, go to the network tab and you'll be able to see the request and response payloads. Like Vaun said, it won't give you everything but gives you quite a lot. I usually use the filter "query" and boom.

Lawrence Drayton
    Prvidr Pty Ltd

• 4.  RE: How I discover what the endpoint(s) used in the Performace > Workspace > Views?

Posted 03-25-2024 15:59

Thank you so much @Vaun McCarthy & @Lawrence Drayton. The network monitor in the DevTools will be a lot for starting very well.

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources