Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to Leverage Auto-Approval Despite Limitations Presented by Agent Movement

Posted 02-21-2024 12:11

I recently submitted this idea to the product enhancement lab and it had me wondering - how are organizations utilizing auto-approval for time off requests despite the limitations involved in transferring agents to new management units? 

#WorkforceManagement
    #TimeOff/HRIS

------------------------------
    Andrea Rushfeldt
    ATB Financial

• 2.  RE: How to Leverage Auto-Approval Despite Limitations Presented by Agent Movement

Posted 02-21-2024 12:58
    Edited by Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco 02-22-2024 07:27

I recommend customer wait until near the end schedule to migrate the user to another Management Unit.

but, "Time-off requests move with the agent to the new management unit. Time-off requests are specific to agents, not management units, and should follow the agent with the move."

Manage agents in a management unit - Genesys Cloud Resource Center

Genesys Cloud Resource Center remove preview
    Manage agents in a management unit - Genesys Cloud Resource Center
    You can add up to 1500 agents to a management unit. Expand... [More]
    View this on Genesys Cloud Resource Center >

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: How to Leverage Auto-Approval Despite Limitations Presented by Agent Movement

Posted 02-21-2024 17:47

When an agent moves MU we see their already-approved PTO reflected in the Allocated Time Off of the new MU, so we know days that are over to be able to mitigate other ways. We set up MUs in a way to prevent movement as much as possible which helps here. Do you not see the hours allocated, is that what you're asking about? 

Shannon Hellner
    Paycor, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources