Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to play an account balance (stored in a variable) in TTS?

Posted 03-27-2024 03:35

Hi

I have a case where I need to play balance in an account that is stored in a data table.

The balance from data table is stored to Flow.BalanceDatatable. Then I updated it to a new currency type variable called Flow.BalanceForTTS to play it as TTS.

I used Play Audio action to play this in TTS. When testing this, the balance is not getting played and the next action is getting executed.

Did I miss anything here?

And is there any way to see the architect logs like what went wrong in the call flow like why did the currency variable did not get played in TTS?

Thank you

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Dinesh Akkera
    Finastra PLC

• 2.  RE: How to play an account balance (stored in a variable) in TTS?

Posted 30 days ago

Hi DInesh,
    Not sure I understand your scenario properly.

You get the balance from the datatable, then get currency from somewhere else and then I presume you concatenate the currency and the balance into another variable Flow.BalanceForTTS which you use in the play audio action.

How are you using the variable in the play audio action. As an expression or play-data or simple TTS. 

I would suggest you output the value of the variable Flow.BalanceForTTS to a participant variable just before the play audio action, and then check what is displayed on the call for that participant variable. This should help you investigate.

Regards

Vineet Kakroo
    FIL Fund Services (Bermuda) Limited

• 3.  RE: How to play an account balance (stored in a variable) in TTS?

Posted 29 days ago

Hi Dinesh,

I'd do what Vineet suggested, set some participant data to see what that value is.

I have done something similar before and gone with an expression like the below in my Play Audio action:

ToAudioCurrency(ToCurrency(YOUR BALANCE) + "|AUD")), or depending on how the balance variable is set you might have to do something like this

ToAudioCurrency(ToCurrency(ToString(YOUR BALANCE) + "|AUD"))

Aurness

Aurness Luximon
    CALLSCAN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources