Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Hybrid Media Cloud : Does/ Will a Call from Core site A to Core Site B works via the Cloud Proxy site link ?

Posted 10-04-2023 09:07
      |   view attached

Hello Experts !!

We are performing to prove a Concept on our QA environment where Genesys have claimed that the calls on the core site will / should work  on Cloud Proxy site link,

Scenario / Test 1: 

We have two sites SITE A & SITE B core sites meaning ( with Physical Hardware ) , connected via the Cloud Proxy link ( under site links ). We have opened all the ports as per the diagram but the media in the call does not work but the signaling is completed. Meaning i am able to hear the ring and then answer the call but i get not audio.

Note : I have allowed the outbound traffic on the firewall. I am using the STUN feature where the ICE candidates will use the server reflex IP's. I see those IP's as well.

Here the site B is having different set of IP's . So you can say the there are two different networks registered on the same one tenant and working good. .

I have the logs in case if anyone can help

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Girish Vibhute
    Varian Medical Systems, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Hybrid Media Cloud : Does/ Will a Call from Core site A to Core Site B works via the Cloud Proxy site link ?

Posted 10-13-2023 13:47

Any Updates 

Girish Vibhute
    Varian Medical Systems, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Hybrid Media Cloud : Does/ Will a Call from Core site A to Core Site B works via the Cloud Proxy site link ?

Posted 10-16-2023 10:00

I don't see your CIDR block in the diagram.  Cloud media services CIDR IP address range - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com)

Try that first.  This would be on the trunks at Site A and Site B

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 4.  RE: Hybrid Media Cloud : Does/ Will a Call from Core site A to Core Site B works via the Cloud Proxy site link ?

Posted 3 days ago

Hi @Girish Vibhute,

Kindly explain me how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance.

David Fradejas Tomás
    Sabio Ibérica, S.A.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources