PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM Alerts - How to export to CSV or pull through ICWS

Posted 5 days ago

In ICBM, you can go to <Tools> .. <Manage Alerts>.. <Show all alerts in the system>

What I need to do, is get a list of all the alerts in the system.

• Can't copy/paste from ICBM - Manage Alerts screen
    • API object /icws/{sessionId}/alerts/alert-catalog/alert-sets only has a POST option, not a GET, which seems a little odd to me.
    • Tried searching the registry on ICServer, but couldn't find anything obvious
    • Tried looking at DB tables and views in SQL by searching on possible column names, but no luck there either.

If anyone has any suggestions, this could be a big time saver for me.

Thank you in advance.

#PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    William Wyszomirski
    Excellus Health Plan, Inc.

• 2.  RE: ICBM Alerts - How to export to CSV or pull through ICWS

Posted 3 days ago

I believe the problem is that alerts are ephemerally driven by individual client configuration.  Meaning that the individual clients (Business Manager or Interaction Connect in later versions) create the subscriptions to alert sets that exist in the statistics alerting subsystem.

When you "view alerts from all users" in IC Business Manager you're effectively saying "give me all of the subscriptions to alert sets that are in the system right now."  This means that there really isn't a central configuration for these, as far as I can tell.

I looked at the documentation for icelib and it also only has the same endpoints documented as ICWS for interacting with alerts.  I also turned tracing up to all in IC Business Manager and loaded all users alerts, and this is roughly what I saw happen.

What I'm saying is how it appears to be happening in the system, but if someone else knows differently, I would be glad to hear it as well.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources