PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM - Reporting and Recording Empty

Posted 03-08-2023 16:01

Have a user that on one computer they can see everything but on the other, Reporting and Recording is empty.  It is a was working before with same setup.

We have 2020 R9 and she has all the licenses.

Have done the following.

Remove and re-added licenses for recorder and reporting.

Uninstalled and Reinstalled ICBM

Logged in with a local password, and not using active directory.  

Checked with someone else using the same network setup (user is at home, works fine at office).  

Interaction and Queue are pulling data so it is talking to the server.  

There is no alert about the ICBM running on another system, and their other system is turned off anyways.

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jon Mercer

• 2.  RE: ICBM - Reporting and Recording Empty

Posted 03-09-2023 13:52

Hi Jon,

As per my understanding problem only occurs with the specific user when she is working at home, right? When she is at the office no issue at all without changing anything?

Can you please confirm this?

Thanks

Cenk Gündüz
    Founder
    CTCOMM

• 3.  RE: ICBM - Reporting and Recording Empty

Posted 03-09-2023 14:00

It happened in both locations.  We needed to get her working though so in the end we migrated her system to Azure which created a new profile, and fixed this issue, but then introduced new ones with IA and ICBM.  We can see the reports now in ICBM, but we can't run reports or it generates a lot of errors.  We are in the process of migrating to the cloud, so building out a new system for her to use PureConnect with till the migration is done.

Jon Mercer

• 4.  RE: ICBM - Reporting and Recording Empty

Posted 03-09-2023 14:16

Hi Jon,

That is the reaason why i am asked. Updating profile is the best and only way to fix this issue.

You can use new machine and install everything from scratch or another way to update the profile is copying profile file from working user profile on the working machine and editing the name of the profile file to non-working user profile name and copy it to the non-working machine will fix it. Trust me.

That profile file is stored under here C:\Users\Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\Interactive Intelligence\InteractionCenterBusinessManager and it is .xml file.

This is most occuring issue at Pureconnect environment unfortunately and i had experienced it a lot.

Good luck.

Cenk Gündüz
    Founder
    CTCOMM

• 5.  RE: ICBM - Reporting and Recording Empty

Posted 03-09-2023 14:22

That is an irritating feature.  Going with the from scratch method, since I don't like to copy things over from configurations that are having issues, in case it bring across the issue.

Jon Mercer

• 6.  RE: ICBM - Reporting and Recording Empty

Posted 03-09-2023 14:27

No no. You get me wrong. Taking the working profile, renaming it to the non-working profile and copy to the non-working machine under the path i have provided. This ill overwrite the existing non-working profile file and will fix the issue permanently. This is the quick way.

But using new machine or formatting the machine and instaling from scracth is the best way and long way maybe.

Regards

Cenk Gündüz
    Founder
    CTCOMM

• 7.  RE: ICBM - Reporting and Recording Empty

Posted 04-11-2023 17:45

I am late in the reply but did you have the user check that the navigation pane is set to auto? In ICBM click views, navigation pane

Todd Abbott
    TrueBlue Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources