PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM Wrap Up Code Report

Posted 02-07-2024 09:37

What is the difference between 'interactions' in the wrap up code report, and 'answered #' in the user productivity report?  Shouldn't all answered calls have wrap ups associated, or if not, shouldn't we be able to see blanks where a wrap up wasnt selected?

Thanks

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Tyler Schroer
    Workplace Safety & Insurance Board

• 2.  RE: ICBM Wrap Up Code Report

Posted 02-07-2024 10:03

From looking at the help for the reports and the stored procedures underpinning them, it looks like the main difference would be if agents neglected entering a wrap up code since PureConnect does not support a default wrap up code.

So, an interaction would show as an #answered interaction for a user, but since the wrap up code is Null, it would not be counted in the wrap up report.

There may be other scenarios I'm not accounting for, but if you'd like to research more, you can load the help for both reports which show the underpinning data columns and stored procedures in the database that are used to generate all of the elements in the reports and do compare the data directly in the database to determine what is causing an unexpected count.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah - comments on this forum reflect my own personal opinions\observations and are separate from any entity I am otherwise involved in.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources