Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Idle Time for Agents Not Actively on Queue

Posted 07-12-2024 13:32

Good Morning Community Friends!

Beginning Wednesday evening 7/10/24, we noticed that idle time is starting to be cacluated the moment an agent logs on to the system, rather than when they are actively on queue. This is negatively effecting the amount of time each queue has 'idle' agents is being report. Has anyone else seen this issue? 

For example- Myself and others are logged on daily but never actively take calls so don't typically show an idle time.

Here is Tuesday

Here is Wednesday, where myself and another manager were on later in the evening and it started to show idle time

Yesterday-- we all did

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

• 2.  RE: Idle Time for Agents Not Actively on Queue
    Best Answer

GENESYS
    Posted 07-12-2024 17:26

Hello Cherri, 

I am able to replicate this issue as well in my test org. Once I login it start the idle count down timer even though I am not on queue waiting for an interaction. I have dug a little deeper and it looks like this issue is already noted with our development team and they are actively trying to work on it. 

That being said you can take a couple of options here, either wait for our dev team to work on it and push out a fix, or you can open a ticket with our customer care Analytics team to actively track the progress. 

Hope this helps!

Cheers, 

Cameron Tomlin
    Online Community Manager/Moderator
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Idle Time for Agents Not Actively on Queue

Posted 22 days ago

Hi Cameron! 

Thank you for your earlier reply. I have been waiting to see if there were any updates to getting this fixed. Do you have any insight as to when it might be solved? I wasn't going to put in a ticket but we may need to if it's going to be a lot longer. 

Cherri Lindquist
    Clinical Director of Nursing
    Company Nurse, LLC
    clindquist@companynurse.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources