Genesys Casual

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

• 1.  If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 05-31-2023 11:24

As the bonus question for the WEM-themed Trivia Tower event, answer this question: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

For me, I would choose invisible teleportation because I could get where I want to go instantaneously and also no one would see me sneak in to sold-out concerts! What about you? Tell us and get three extra points on your Trivia Tower score! 

#CoffeeTalk
    #Events
    #General
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 02:44

The power to instantly heal wounds or even cure illnesses and diseases.

When my 5 year old son fell down this weekend and he was crying and his knee was bleeding, I definitely needed this.

Sascha Gagalon
    NTT Germany AG & Co. KG

• 3.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 07:58

Oh! Don't I know it, Sascha - this power would be so amazing, especially when you have kiddos. I hope his knee is feeling much better now :)

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 04:36

The Power of Enhanced Senses so that I can detect danger and never be caught off guard.

Christy McDaniel
    Shaw Industries Group, Inc.

• 5.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 07:59

OOooooo this one intrigued me. Would you also want some amazing self-defense fighting moves? Or once your "enhanced senses" were set off would you run away? 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 08:23

Would love to have self-defense fighting moves for sure!!

Christy McDaniel
    Shaw Industries Group, Inc.

• 7.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 07:24

If I had a superpower I would love to be able to make wishes come true! 

Isabelle Bourgie
    Groupe CGI Inc.

• 8.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 07:59

I love this! It's like being a fairy godmother! I'll be first in line if you ever get this power...lol!

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 13:31

If this power event comes to fruition, please refer back to this list.

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 10.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 07:47

I'd have to say mind reading. Though I realize I may not always like what I hear lol

Seean Weaver
    MAPFRE USA - Telecom Analyst

• 11.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 08:00

Hahaha! Yep, I was thinking the same thing, you better be careful who you're standing near...

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 12.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 09:08

I would like the ability to spread good cheer and help others see things I'm a better light.  Too many that I meet have a very pessimistic view if this situation and if I could fill thier cup to make their day just a little better, I would feel I was a hero.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 13.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 09:36

I'll take the spider bite and the ability to swing through life.  :)

Joel Krause

• 14.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 13:14

I would love the power to see into the future. It would be helpful to understand the consequences of actions and outcomes of lottery numbers drawn!  LOL

Nicki Dehn
    AAA Club Alliance

• 15.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2023 13:30

I would like be like a character in the Matrix and download information straight to my mind! I hate being asked if I've read ____ book or know how to fly a helicopter and frequently having to say no. Well, with this super power, knowledge and skills are just a click away. 

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

• 16.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 14:16

The power to manipulate time. I would love to go back to being 18 year-old me (with my current knowledge, of course!) and re-do some, ahem, "significant" situations in my life!

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 17.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-01-2023 17:34

The power o ubiquity, to be able to be present in several places and moments at the same time and not miss any important moment in life by being away or having another event.

Laura Cepeda
    Indra Sistemas S.A.

• 18.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 10:36

Now, Laura, that would be VERY useful! Love that one - don't think I've ever seen it listed before :)

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 19.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 06-01-2023 23:43

So many choices... I can only settle for the top 3, call me greedy.

The power to get a full night sleep and wake up feeling refreshed, while still having time for everything else.

The power to learn anything quickly.

The power to manipulate matter. Everything is matter, so a little over powered sure.

Anton Vroon

• 20.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-02-2023 10:36

I feel like 1 and 2 are definitely already in your grasp, Anton, haha! The 3rd, however, very telling...

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 21.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-02-2023 11:50

Interestingly, I recently heard an NPR story about the common characteristics in people who would choose between the powers of Invisability vs Flight.

I really the healing of wounds that Sascha suggested.  I'm going with that one. 

Gina Palmer
    Papa, Inc.

• 22.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-02-2023 13:40

Superpower: Inherent Omniscience - know everything infinitely 

Basically, I want my mind to have the capability of knowing everything or at the very least know enough to pass all the Genesys exams I'm striving to learn/retain the information and pass! WEM is on the list, and I don't think I have this superpower yet. 

Of course, my superpower would enable me to help in the science of health, including autism, anxiety, etc. It's just an all-around selfish and help others superpower. 

Sheila Lyons
    Sales Coordinator
    Eccentex Corporation

• 23.  RE: If you could have any superpower to enhance your life, what would it be?

Posted 06-02-2023 17:16

The ability to travel through time

Tim Dowdy
    Generac Power Systems, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources