Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  In Pureconnect CIC we had Workgroup Directories, what is the alternative in Genesys Cloud

Posted 06-02-2023 02:31

also no Active Directory in cloud.

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Thijs de Laat
    VGZ U.A.

• 2.  RE: In Pureconnect CIC we had Workgroup Directories, what is the alternative in Genesys Cloud

Posted 06-09-2023 01:58

Nada.  You can create possible "directories" using a table lookup or a dynamic slot in a bot, but we don't have the concept of limiting the directory to a certain group of users.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: In Pureconnect CIC we had Workgroup Directories, what is the alternative in Genesys Cloud

Posted 06-09-2023 03:30

Tnx Robert.

I come from PureConnect and Genesys Cloud is new for me.
    Now I'm experimenting with "Groups" under "Directory" and try to find out if that suits my company's needs. 

Thijs de Laat
    VGZ U.A.

• 4.  RE: In Pureconnect CIC we had Workgroup Directories, what is the alternative in Genesys Cloud

Posted 06-09-2023 12:51

If you spend any time looking through both the Community and the Ideas site, you will find dozens, if not hundreds, of examples of things that work differently, or features that you are familiar with being absent. That being said, Genesys Cloud does a lot of things PureConnect couldn't do (either easily, or at all) so migrating is an interesting experience!

We're all here to help you, though.

Also, PLEASE vote on ideas that are raised requesting features (and if you can't find an Idea for a feature you want / need, make sue you create one!)

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources