Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ININ-OUTBOUND-NUMBER_COULD_NOT_BE_DIALED

Posted 3 days ago

Hi, 

On the documentation we can see this. 

We have reviewed and at the same number we have this wrapup but on different days we have others.
    Isn't this number supposed to "not exist" and the other dials should return the same wrapUp?

BR,

#Outbound
    #SIP/VolP
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Adrian Rodriguez
    EOS Spain S.L.

• 2.  RE: ININ-OUTBOUND-NUMBER_COULD_NOT_BE_DIALED

Posted 2 days ago

Hi Adrian,

We lack some details regarding the Org's Telephony configuration. Is it BYOC Cloud or GCV? The disposition codes should be consistent; however, this depends on the upstream carriers used when dialing attempts are made. I see from your screenshots that the response is ININ-OUTBOUND-NO-ANSWER on some days. 

Interestingly enough, both disposition codes have a conversation duration of 18 seconds (unless I misread it due to the screenshot size). Out of curiosity, what is the no-answer timeout configured for the corresponding campaign? The outgoing calls for an Unallocated number (sip:404) should fail faster, almost immediately. 

Also, please check this further with your Telephony vendor (BYOC Cloud) or open the case with Customer Care (GCV). 

Tatjana Knezevic

www.startelecom.cloud

https://www.linkedin.com/company/star-telecom-www-startelecom-ca-/

• 3.  RE: ININ-OUTBOUND-NUMBER_COULD_NOT_BE_DIALED

Posted 2 days ago

Hi, Tatjana.

Now i'm using BYOC Cloud.

Yes, i have configured the No-Answer Timeout in 18 seconds.

The carrier is always the same, so I understand that I should always get the same response, right?

BR

Adrian Rodriguez
    EOS Spain S.L.

• 4.  RE: ININ-OUTBOUND-NUMBER_COULD_NOT_BE_DIALED

Posted 2 days ago

Hi Adrian,

The best option is to contact your Telephony vendor (BYOC) to have them check this further. They should be able to check the SIP logs and provide more details regarding differences in the responses. 

Tatjana Knezevic

www.startelecom.cloud

https://www.linkedin.com/company/star-telecom-www-startelecom-ca-/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources