Genesys DX (formerly Bold360)

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction and Bot Report

Posted 14 days ago

Hello,

I have Digital Messaging Bot build along with a chat queue to request agents and communicate with the agents. I am having issues with the metrics that is provided using the interaction report.

In digital message bot if the end user request the messaging bot again within 72 hours the same conversation is restarted this does not provide correct metrics. For example, if the end user clicks on the widget and chats with the bot and ends the chat, but later user comes back again and start the chat it will continue the same chat with the same conversation id instead of generating a new conversation id.

Is there a metric or a report in genesys dx that will provide me the count each time end users requests a chat similar to how it was in Bold 360. Or if its possible to start a new chat each time end user is requesting.

Thank You.

------------------------------
    Abdulquadir Shaikh
    DYOPATH, LLC

• 2.  RE: Interaction and Bot Report

GENESYS
    Posted 13 days ago

Hi Abulquadir,

This community is for the DX platform which is now end of life and support.

You're best posting your question in the Genesys Cloud community. You can join it here.

Thanks,

Amanda

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda Halpin
    Condodo Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources