PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Interaction Dialer - report or log of outbound ANI / callerid / calling party number for each outbound call

• 1.  Interaction Dialer - report or log of outbound ANI / callerid / calling party number for each outbound call

Posted 12-12-2022 15:41
    Hello,

So there are several ways (and we use many / mix of them) to set the outbound ANI / callerID on our interaction dialer based calls.  The two main methods are setting it via the campaign configuration (if we use a single number for entire campaign) or via a policy, which would assign based on a field in the contact list (we would distribute / assign those and update the contact list table before the campaign is started for the day.

So, what I am looking for, is a way to look at metrics of the outbound calls based on outbound ANI / CallerID that was assigned.  This does not appear to be logged in CallHistory table or CallDetail/Interaction Summary.  I know this is captured in some of the telephony logs, but was looking for a good way to do reporting / pull via SQL.   

Is anyone else doing this, and if so, how are you capturing this field?  Is there a good spot in a handler to capture this and write to SQL?  Is this already captured in database somewhere that I am missing?

Thanks!
    #Outbound
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SIP/VolP
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------
    Josh Zets
    Incept
    ------------------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Interaction Dialer - report or log of outbound ANI / callerid / calling party number for each outbound call

Posted 12-14-2022 08:58
    There are a couple of custom columns in the Call History table, that you can add data to, from a Policy. So, if you add a second behavior to the policy that sets the ANI to write the same information to one of the custom columns, you can capture the information.

Not foolproof, but probably the best you're going to get easily.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources