Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interactions Recordings Report

Posted 07-11-2024 06:13

Hi Everyone,

We would like to know how many times our supervisors or admins who have access to interaction report have playback the call recordings saved in our platform for Month/Year

Do we have an option to get this data?

#Outbound
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Saravanan D
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 2.  RE: Interactions Recordings Report
    Best Answer

Posted 07-15-2024 01:16

Under the Audit Trail for the interaction, you should see people that have READ the recording, which I always assumed meant listened to it. 

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Interactions Recordings Report

Posted 07-16-2024 07:42

Hi Robert, Thanks for the Update

From the below audit trail, it is specific to particular single interaction. 
    //"Under the Audit Trail for the interaction, you should see people that have READ the recording, which I always assumed meant listened to it." //

we would need if there were any report available for overall interactions recording (Played/download) count.

Ex: Yesterday, if there were 200 interactions, we want to know how many of them were played/downloaded by the supervisor.

Saravanan D
    Individual Only Contact Account

• 4.  RE: Interactions Recordings Report

Posted 07-17-2024 16:07

I think that READ, in relation to recording on the interaction Audit Trail, just means the user viewed the interaction details, i.e. clicked on the interaction to get to the Details, Timeline etc, as I never listen to recordings but I can see READ actions for me when I have drilled down into the interaction. Here is the relevant help article - https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/view-interactions-audit-trail/ which lists the following actions but doesn't clarify what each of them mean. 

• Recording: create, delete, download, read, update, restore request, restore complete, update retention, archive, export, abandon, apply protection, revoke protection

I would have thought that DOWNLOAD meant the download option had been pressed, so I'm struggling to work out which action relates to someone having listened to the recording by pressing the play (arrow) icon next to the recording. Does anyone know how this is identified?

(Also, as per original poster it would be useful to have a reporting capability that didn't involve going into each interaction.)

Sarah Newell
    Lifeline Aotearoa

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources